HR

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Started taking it as I have strong vitamin D deficiency as I live in a cold city. Doctor advices me to take vitamin D and after watching some reviews and reading comments of doctors, chose this one. I will take another blood test to evaluate how well it raised my vitamin D level. Will update you on it after a month. Also, while buying I didn’t pay attention to it’s bottle! It is not plastic bottle, it is glass!

5a885bc0-80dc-441f-8517-8868a31adf22
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been happily using Solgar supplements for a few years. It is my go to brand whenever possible. I have been using Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) usually 2000IU or 5000IU in vegetable capsule form. This is my first time getting 10000IU strength in an easy to swallow softgel. I always take Vitamin D3 in combination with Solgar Vitamin K2 Mk7. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb, the whole process was very efficient and I received my order on time. I will be ordering this product from iHerb again. I recommend Solgar supplements and iHerb.

a870be0b-6264-485a-abaa-b77b2764e3b8
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Recommended by my doctor as I am coelia c and unable to get this high a dosage in Australia. Very happy with the recommendation and quality of product with main ingredient being Vitamin D. Like the product as only need to take 1 a day and easy to swallow as opposed to others that I have tried.

1a98904a-05e5-4b9c-ac2a-51aa06fe5714
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great vitamin D supplement, i used to get the 5000 ui back when lived in sunny Morocco and i got more than 4 bottles of this brand.Now that i moved to Sweden i took a higher doze but still the same great brand. The pills are soft and small which makes them easy to swallow with water. Please drop a like if i helped you in anyway 🤗

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent Product..its healthy and doesn't feel any side effect. i living in without sunlight all day inside of office and end of the day at evening time i was feeling low and some time i feel pain in my bone of leg joint. last 2 week i am used this product right now feel better & digestive power increases gauge.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought it for me and my sister, since according to the medical check-up we were recommended to buy them. We started from high dosage and in four month our results came back to normal. (I am not recommending to start from the highest doses, everything is personal.) The effect was noticed after first month, started to feel better, no more anxiety or the feeling that you always want to sleep. The pills are small and easy to take in. There is no any smell or taste, perfect for people who is concerned about that. One bottle helped me to improve my health indicators, so if you do not like the cheaper brands, this one is my personal favourite

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The most potent version you can get on the market of 10,000 IU. Vitamin D3 is helpful with depression (especially if you live in the region with less sun), has anti inflammatory properties and helps protect the heart. In addition it helps to regulate calcium and phosphate in the body which is beneficial for bone strength. These gels are well packed and are small and easy to take and there is no upset stomach when taking on an empty stomach while always prefer to take them after meal.

I'd heard that those who died from COVID had one thing in common... a Vitamin D deficiency. So in December, I started taking it. After following the rules of wearing a mask when out, staying six feet away and not going out unless necessary, COVID came to me the following month. I can't prove it was the Vitamin D that made my experience with COVID smooth sailing, but I believe it successfully contributed. I won't stop taking it, ever. Best product, High quality, Immproved immunity. Recommended.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This is one of the best D3. I've been taking it for 2+ years and my level of Vitamin D has been normal. I live in Centra Europe where there is not much sun during autumn/winter season. Solgar Vitamin D3 has been also recommended by my coach. I take many supplements but I'm pretty sure that taking Solgar Vitamin D3 is the reason #1 why I feel great. Strongly recommend!