HR

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I believe this dose is just right, since I want to ensure adequate levels but Vitamin D is immunomodulatory and I don't want to be overdoing something with unknown consequences. This is the only brand I've been able to find with this moderate dose. It's an easy to swallow capsule, reasonable at the price.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My husband uses this and is vert]y happy with Solgar. he never took vitamin D3, but started a few years ago. Only wants me to order this brand and the 15 mcg vegetable capsules,

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My doctor told me my Vitamin D levels were actually too high. This is the only supplement that's weak enough that I can take it every day, which is easier to remember than taking a stronger one every other day.

Posted on May 14, 2021

Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and their supply to bone tissue and teeth. Together with vitamin A and calcium or phosphorus, it protects the body against colds, diabetes, eye and skin diseases. It also helps fight osteoporosis and accelerates fracture healing. Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) under the influence of ultraviolet radiation is synthesized by the body itself, it is also found in food of animal origin - fatty fish, yolks, butter. Therefore, I always have a choice - either spend time in the bright sun, or eat fatty fish, or take these wonderful capsules.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I had to order overseas and the product was here in no time. Very good

Posted on May 28, 2022

I ordered again. It's a Solga product, so I can trust it. The product is good.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Good quality, easy to swallow Solgar Vitamin D3 600 units capsules.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this for my son. It helps him with his health condition. I always buy thid vitamin D3 from Solgar. I love it.