HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Solgar, Vitamin C with Rose Hips, 1,000 mg

Tablets are in the right dosage and easy to take daily. Also the package contains the economical quantity of 250 tablets. Quality of product is satisfactory. Have been taking these for a long time already.

680cf5a2-0565-49a7-a153-7761e3dfc36a
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with the Solgar products as in general. In the summer I took a break from my vitamins including this Vitamin-C and I really felt the difference. My immune system is stronger since I am back. I am taking 1 in the morning one in the evening. Vitamin-C cannot be overdosed .

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is the second time I bought this product as the good quality and support the immune system and antioxidants with the good ingredients that’s mix with Rosehip.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This is very good high strength vitamin C with rosehip. Just one tablet a day to maintain one's immunity. I'm glad it comes in a big quantity bottle that will last 6-8 months.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I feel good taking these vitamin c with rose hip. The glass bottle is big and needs lots of protection for shipping. My bottle was wrapped very well with bubble wrap.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

excellent vitamin because of the rose hip the vitamin c does not give heatburn and gets absorbed better

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Solgar always has the best and purest Vit C. My fam used to suffer sinusitis but this get rid of that

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have use this product several years and results are very good

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love it. I'm going to order it again