HR

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These are the best B2 supplement for ease of taking and size of capsules. I take 400mg daily for Migraine disease and these smaller capsules are not so overwhelming. When you take several supplements per day, having a smaller size is invaluable. Also highly recommend a veg cap vs a tablet for absorption. Wish this product would consistently stay in stock.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is my first time trying this product. I would recommend you try this too. Besides, this is one of the product only muslim would choose. Thank you, iherb for allowing me to be able to buy this here in iherb.

Jaycee24
Posted on Jan 22, 2021

I noticed about a week after taking these that the skin on my face felt softer and smoother. It didn't make my skin clear to 100% with no blemishes at all but I definitely feel it did help it overall. Also, if you do decide to take these and notice that your pee is bright yellow, don't worry, it's actually a normal side effect of taking a high dose vitamin B2. I got a bit worried and thought I wasn't drinking enough water so drank more but it didn't change anything. I then Googled and found out that it's just the excess amount of vitamins from the capsule that your body doesn't need and is excreting. I also found out that “flavin” comes from the Latin “flavus” that means yellow, which makes total sense.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good quality. Good for you If you suffer riboflavin deficiency.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

good quality and ingredient. enough size and I hope there would be good benefits with this product

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Excellent product. Only thing I do not like is the package is glass and heavier (overseas shipping could cost more)

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I take B2 two pills each day to help keep migraines away, my naturopathic doctor suggested that along with B100 to help. So far it has done the job, I used to get 12 or more migraines a month now only 2 to 3.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Tried other brands from the pharmacy but have to take 2 or 3 these are small, easy to swallow and I only need one so inexpensive.