HR

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This definitely works wonder to my brain and nervous system.If there's one thing i couldnt go without is this .i like it that its in a bottle and not plastic container..Quality of Solgar has been maintained through out the decades and trusted.Another big for me is ingredient is FREE of gluten,wheat,dairy,soy,yeast , sugar sodium, artifial flavor and preservatives! Get this and you'll never regret it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Overall, I would say this is a a great thiamine supplement. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. It's also the "HCL" format of thiamine which is ideal for absorption. The fact that it is low cost and seems to be of high quality makes it great buy compared to the other thiamine supplements I have tried.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I actually ordered this product for the first time I think it is use will be useful The quality all thanked it and the size is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good I don’t think that will be moisturizing my texture or not but i will try I hope it will not be sensitive

202e3a6d-c994-4c6e-89ad-6328a46ce593
Posted on May 23, 2022

I was asked to take this supplement and also this specific brand from one of my doctors. Supposedly it should help with more energy. However I got a terrible headache every time I tried it. So I was asked to discontinue. I believe the quality and potency is really good on this product (it else she wouldn’t recommend this to me). Too be bad for me it wasn’t what my body needed.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Thanks to this vitamin and I feel good specially the quality has very good Folick acid I recommend it for the taste is so smooth tea and clear for the description it’s very good for the nervous system and has a good effect on the body so yeah I’m very proud of the ingredient

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been getting this product for a long time (included my order with a friend originally) and find it works best for me. The fact it is a capsule and not solid tablet is something I like. I also choose Solgar products first as I prefer them.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great quality product with simple ingredients if you are looking for high potency Thiamin (B1). I only needed this supplement for a couple of months, but I am very happy with it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on May 25, 2022

Nice form , quite a big amount of pills, so it will last forever , no smell, no taste so I strongly recommend this brand and this form of vitamin B

Posted on May 10, 2022

Fully recommend. I only take one a day as i felt that two was strong for me. It work great. If you need B1 this is what I would suggest.