HR

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Part of the Answer

I take these to control my uric acid and avoid gout attacks. Of course any supplement is only a part of the story and can only do so much if you are not observing all the protocols of limiting alcohol, meat, sugar, fructose and other high purine foods and beverages.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Really helped relax my mind and muscles so I can get to sleep faster, and stay asleep for longer. Great quality product that makes for a great night's sleep.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It ia a good quality supplement that I have been taking for serveral bottles, price is acceptable and Im happy with the result to my skin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a great item and I received it as they said quoted. I'm very satisfied! I will be buying again from iHerb! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Several years ago during my health check, the report showed my uric acid was above the mark. A friend told me about tart cherry and a chance upon Solgar's tart cherry. Since then I have been a regular user. It works for me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Tried a couple other brands with no results. Taking one "Solgar" brand daily has kept my gout issues under control. If I sense any discomfort in a toe joint I take an extra capsule just in case. Previously I had almost continuous painful episodes one after the other. Have not had gout since starting this brand.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I ordered this as I was advised tart cherries are helpful for gout. This product has a good concentration of the extract.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My son in law has gout...helps his chronic inflammation. will buy again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

bought it for my mom. this works great. 4th bottle (no more explanation needed right? )