HR

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Rheumatologist recommended this Solgar GLA along with the CLA several years ago. As with the CLA, this product is gluten free and high quality. I trust Solgar brand, and highly recommend this and their other products. As with the CLA, the price on iHerb is very attractive, particularly when coupons can be applied.

I use to break out very seriously on my jaw-line and chin area. After taking this, it does clear up. I use just half does with 1 soft gel daily. And start using it after 2 weeks of my menstrual cycle until my new period come. It does the trick!!! Both use it internally and topically.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this brand, I know its quality is really good so I ordered it. Thanks for the good packaging and fast delivery. ingredient age fish benefit omega cholesterol hair inflammation heart taste

ec2d77b6-2358-477f-a6e5-0de9798642fc
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have heard that taking Borage Oil would help regulate hormones level for woman, and possibly minimising the chances of breaking out on my face. I sometimes struggle with big acnes before my period, and I am not sure if it really worked or just my feeling. I felt like the acne didn't get worse and now is shrinking. Will definitely test out for longer.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

LS! Solgar is my favourite brand. For my 63 birthday I bought myself six pots of Solgar supplements. Never did I have anything to complain about with Solgar products. There is some research that Borage Oil has an anti aging effect. Well I still look young....

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I ordered this in order to help my skin problems (acne rosacea) but it didn't help that much, in the end it was pure stress that caused all of the above, so can't say for sure how good this product is..

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

worth to try if you have skin inflation some time like before your menstruation, it does help!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Good brand. In glass bottle. Good quality. Have been taking GLA, decided to try this brand.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good for women's health and skin. Will keep using this high quality supplement.