HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Good

I use Potassium to help my electrolyte level and for my heart. I also bought this to help with muscle cramping and relaxation. It is an ingredient found in many sports recovery drinks. This is a large round pressed powder tablet. I only gave it 4 stars as they are sometimes hard to swallow due to the round shape and size. I usually like the pressed powder tablets better, as they don't stick to my throat like capsules do. I have used and will continue to use the Solgar brand. I like that they use glass bottles-- better for preservation and the dark color helps to keep out light waves which prolong the life of the supplement. Glass also does not leach into the product like some plastics will do over time. They have also been a quality producer of supplements in past products that I have purchased from them.

3559456a-5890-405c-a548-bec59bde4250
a2b78284-03b9-46c0-95f9-e2d2fa6e0ec6
983ce3f2-9397-4dd0-ab6a-b62308efe91e
692247ef-7148-4136-aa43-347421717bc0
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Very good quality! I had some problems with heart because of COVID vaccination, but after starting taking this pills, heart feels much better. Daily dose of Potassium for adults around 4700 mg, but five pills for day can make you feel better. Potassium plays a role in the functioning of the nervous system, muscle contraction, maintaining the body's water balance, maintaining normal blood pressure and blood sugar, in many biochemical reactions.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need to find supplements to help with my vitamin and mineral deficiency. The quality of the product is good and the amount of the product is reasonable for the price. The size of the capsule is good and the package is good. I believe the benefit of taking it is worth the price.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought this for my family. This tablet form is a lot larger than the capsule one we had previously. Solgar is a good brand. The delivery is amazing fast.

2866513a-a71d-417c-a7eb-c7307ff93037
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I never knew potassium was really good for you until I started taking this product and I was recommended to take solgar they are the best and i have been getting my vitamins and minerals from this company. I love their products its clean and pure 😍.

YuliiaYuliia
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Love this vitamins, very useful . Stress blocks potassium in our body, so I have to buy and take it all the time, will definately buy again. Very good quality, huge quantity.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Used to get migraines and muscle seizures before I started taking potassium and since I started taking this supplement, I haven't had any migraines and almost no muscle cramps of any kind. This stuff is great and makes my life much more relaxed. Well made product.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been using the product for a long time. I am satisfied with the quality of the product. For me, a person who plays sports, the quality of supplements is extremely important. this product meets my criteria and I have already recommended it to friends and clients.