HR

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Effective. No taste or smell. Capsules are on the big side but easy to swallow.

Purchased as part of a supplement trio for teenage acne. Seems to be working well in combination with two other supplements. The capsules are a little bigger but are ok swallowing because they are capsules but some who have difficulty swallowing to begin with may be a little overwhelmed. We love the Solgar brand.

It decreases the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. High-dose supplementation (7-10 g) helps clear up my hormonal acne and keep breakouts at bay.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Improved the acne on my face a lot in just 2 months. Amazing. Be careful with hair loss, take some other vitamins for it at the same time.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I am so happy that I have finally found something that truly helps clear up eczema. After taking it for less than a week my skin is back to feeling and looking normal!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I waited to finish the whole bottle for review. I take this for my acne. I think this really works with healing process. Also, it did reduced the acne on my face. I will continue to take this vitamins.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I think my skin has been better after taking this. Not oily anymore. but I stop taking now. see what's happen to my skin.

Posted on May 15, 2021

I started taking these after coming across a webinar on YouTube addressing Pantothenic Acid. I've had issues with low energy for years due to Adrenal issues and now I also have Thyroid imbalance. I take one capsule but divide it in two dose, mix it in a drink. No adverse side effect on stomach and my energy levels have improved.

Bella
Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Essential in the processes of obtaining energy from food, as well as in the production of cholesterol, other essential fats and some steroid hormones. It contributes to both hydration and regeneration by developing good skin care. I have reactive skin so I take vitamin B5 to strengthen my skin barrier. My skin looks and feels great. My skin reactions have decreased. My allergies are minor and heal faster. Excellent skin regenerator. I am celiac and my migraines have decreased considerably. Solgar is one of my favorite brands. I recommend it without a doubt. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Sep 29, 2020

when I have a flare up hormonal acne, I take 9 capsule one time , the next day the the huge hormonal acne reduces into a small mole size or sometimes it burst lol! (wakes up with small stains of dry blood from the acne lol! excellent high quality brand ( and I dont take it everyday only when I have the flare up, but I use to take it daily when i had breakouts last year now its so much better :)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I really love the product 😍 I have been feeling really good since I started taking pantothenic acid.