HR

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love the Solgar brand, always quality and I decided to buy the liquid instead of the tablets for a change. Bit disappointed it doesn't come with a dropper, as I give 1 drop per day to my chihuahua's food. Benefits of Vitamin E are antioxidant, eye health, brain, immune health. Don't mind the taste at all.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good vitamin E. I like the composition, in particular the form of the vitamin. The addition if mixed tocopherols is also good. I wish olive oil or coconut oil would be used instead of sunflower oil, as it could offer a more stable formula, and for the many people who now avoid polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAS). I like the glass dark bottle. A measuring spoon or syringe would have been appreciated, as it is hard to take the right dose. I used a store-bought syringe, but after a couple of times the oil erased all the markings on it. If you find this review useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Item was delivered quickly in a good condition, with proper bubble wrap packing. The taste of the vitamin E is good, though the taste could have been improved. It includes a very high dose as compared to the capsules, which is good, considering just a small amount is needed. High quality ingredients for sure.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use this plain on cuts and scratches to help heal faster with less scarring. It is really great to add to different essential oil blends that I make.

I love this liquid Vitamin E from Solgar! It has good ingredients, nothing suspicious and by takin it in liquid form, I can get rid of the unnecessary capsules and binders. ✅ A necessity for the immune system, this fat-soluble vitamin has benefits, such as strong and beautiful hair , skin, and nails. It's also an important antioxidant. I like the taste and the package is big enough for me to take internally and put in hair and skin masks for a long time. 👩🏼‍🦰 My only problem with it is that it doesn't have a dropper and it's too easy to overdose it - after all, a quarter of a teaspoon is not so practical to guesstimate.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I like the ability to take smaller doses of Vitamin E, like 0.25 ml of this to give 1/5 of the recommended dose.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I like that this has mixed tocotrienols, only wish it came with a dropper so pouring and measuring is less messy. Good glass bottle though, I'm not a fan of other brands of E that come in plastic bottles

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have ordered and used this product before, and ordering again now. This is very useful not only for consumption but also for application on skin and scalp. I truly love this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This vitamin e was recommended for the protocol I am following. Considering how many servings are in it I find it to be pretty affordable too.