HR

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We had a snowstorm; travel was not recommended. I was so impressed and grateful that my package arrived so fast!! Everything I've come to expect, I always receive! Packaging, quality, pricing, always excellent. Many of the products I order on IHerb I have purchased at my local health food store. They carry the name brands I'm looking for. I have no complaints! The January 15th order was at my door it seems the very next day!!! I could not believe how quicky it came!! Packed very well, just as I ordered. There is a nutritionist often at my health food store and we discuss products often. When I find via iHerb what I've purchased it boosts my confidence. Definitely my go to place for products.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Love the taste. No powdery feeling or taste. It’s difficult to find a liquid calcium supplement that does not use calcium carbonate as it’s cheaper to manufacture and it encourages gastric reflux for me. So when I found this, I hope it will go well with my stomach and taste is ok. Pleasantly surprised, the taste is good…quite yummy! I would say give it a try… you won’t regret it.

Quality of Solgar Brand is excellent. Solgar brands are made in Canada (GMP certified). The dose is good balance of calcium and magnesium The size is good for many months. Benefits muscles, lung health, brain health, for inflammation, and immune system. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

What I like with it is liquid form - so easy to take, lovely! However, the taste is not awesome - too much citric acid and thus the medicine is sour (I bought Orange Vanilla taste). However, it's not awful and quite acceptable, especially for grown-ups. Definitely will buy again but with another flavor.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The best quality with affordable package offered. The taste is good combination with orange and vanilla. First time trying, hopefully it helps with my joint and bone. Thanks for the great product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great product that combines magnesium, calcium and vitamin D, helped me had deficiencies in the body, convenient and easy to consume, this specific taste is not very successful in my opinion even terrible, recommend the taste of blueberries and strawberries, besides reasonable price, definitely recommend!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great way to get your calium without shallowing big tablets. The taste is pleasant not chalky like I was expecting. Thick and smooth. I'm 70 and can't shallow big pills, so this is prefect for me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good quality, glass package, need to be in safe place, serving size of the portion also good for small kid, taste is good, like apelsin, easy to use, for different kids age, frequency of use convinient for kids

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Have been ordering this Calcium complex for already a year for my 5-year-old daughter and I really see the result as she has no problems with her teeth while growing! Good job!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Liquid calcium is easily absorbed and this is a good one. It is a little thick and tastes tart, but it's easy to take.