HR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was preparing a similar product by myself; now, FINALLY, it is available without problem for finding components, mixing, and encapsulating for less money. My patients and I receive great success for hemorrhoids and varicose veins. Great product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Full support of vitamin C. It supports your immunity system and it has a good effect when you get a cold during winters. It has a neutral taste and is easily absorbed by stomach.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Generous amount of vitamin C and some really beneficial flavonoids. It is hard to find a combo this good. I take it as it is said that vit. C helps to boost immunity. I feel that this is a good quality product and a great value for money.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

High quality product, feeling much more energy after taking it. Great taste, easily digested comparing to other brands I tried.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This has Natural vitaminn C and this is best for quality intake and immunity !

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I took this product not only because of vitamin C but also because of bioflavonoids and other ingredients that are a great support to my veins during the period when I am not taking Detralex

87d198ef-0041-4a29-8bb5-d5830ff7fa05
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Perfect. Very good quality for Solgar

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Brilliant Vitamin C. great boost for winter. gets me back into normal energy level in winter.

Posted on Aug 25, 2011

Excellent high quality vit.C recommended by my Health Care Practitioner. I've been using this for about one year, and my immune system is strong and my skin is glowing!

Posted on Dec 29, 2010

Whenever I feel the onset of a cold or flu I start taking HYC......I have taken as many as 2 per hour until I reach the C flush...then I back off. Has helped tremendously with colds and fighting all the winter germs here in the north country,