HR

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Before I started administration of “Gentle Iron” by Solgar I made check up of “Feritin” prescribed by my therapist. I began to take 1 pill per day with Vitamin C few months ago and now I have noticed that I feel better and after retaking the analysis of “Feritin” the level came to normal values.

94d9efc0-8557-4736-8092-14c04623bccf

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

chelate iron. This is the most favorable form of release and discomfort in the human. I started taking this supplement after consulting a doctor. Size - small capsules, easy to swallow. there are no allergic ingredients After 3 months, I got rid of anemia. Along the way, I got rid of my hair loss and was even able to grow (finally) my nails.

8c958a05-5349-4973-b1e3-5c92bafb6d3c
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My daughter uses Solgar Gentle Iron for an ongoing anemia problem. I used it years ago for a similar reason and found it was gentle on the digestive system, only have to take it once a day (great frequency!) and it leaves no after taste. Her symptoms are gone and testing shows your blood levels are within normal limits. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

As a breastfeeding mom 🤱 I know I'm in need of a an Iron supplement because of iron deficiency after giving a birth. I was recommended by friends to find a Solgar Gentle Iron and I'm happy I find it because of great quality. And it's really gentle - it doesn't affect bowel movement

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Bought this for my husband as he just turned 40 and wanted to add some age specific supplements to his routine. So far seems to like it, and has no complaints. If you prefer a supplement that is a once a day, then I would recommend a different bottle as this is a twice a day.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love solgar's vitamins. This I bought to replace my ferritin which is 8.96. I'm taking 2 a day, I didn't feel anything, I'll replace it for 4 months, then I'll come back to let you know if the ferritin has changed. I have suffered from low ferritin for many years but I am hopeful that this vitamin will raise my levels.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I purchased this type of iron for its gentleness on the stomach, and so far it's been just fine. I take it with the nutribiotic ascorbic acid powder (1,000 mg in water) in the morning on an empty stomach. The price is decent for the quantity too. I started with one capsule a day, and will work up to a few more soon, as I am building up my ferritin. I haven't experienced any negative taste while using them, but I do wish they were a tad smaller in size. The quality seems pretty good, and I am happy with this brand name.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I’m so glad it’s as gentle on the stomach as promised (by the way iron from Now in a little lower dosage (16 mg) is just as gentle and much much cheaper, I take this one because I like this dosage better for now, then I’ll switch to a lower dosage from Now after 3-4 months). I take it 2 hours before bed 1 capsule on an empty stomach along with vitamin C supplement. No nausea, nothing, I’m satisfied, my energy levels are sooo much better, I wish I understood 5 years earlier that my constant non existent energy was due to iron deficiency.