HR

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Best formula ever!!! great for immunity. We drink this twice a year for 30 days for great immunity. Taking after meals and no had stomach issues.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I have seen the doctor 7 times in 10 months, had blood tests, with no answers as to what's going on. The doctor wouldn't even test me for a hormone imbalance or adrenal fatigue or pcos. So I ordered these along with mayo-inositol and DIM-plus, and I felt like my old self again!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Not bad . Maybe needs to use longer to tell the effect. A lot of elements needed. Maybe the taste is a bit bitter.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The iron free multiples are good, but, I would like it with iron, better.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is the only multi-vitamin that I actually noticed a big improvement in my energy and overall health. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

WE have bought this kind of vitamins for the first time as we totally love other supplements by Solgar.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Very big and sometimes it is a little bit hard to swallow.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

My staple - has all the vitamins you need, and absorption is amazing - you can really feel the difference when taking these!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

quality for the good price, large amount,lasts for long period of time