HR

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I have problems with exhaustion. Solgar VM 75 saved me and gave me an extra boost. It is very expensive in Croatia, which is why I order through the official Solgar website. The problem is that the capsules are not delivered to Croatia, please allow this because the tablets are quite difficult to drink. As far as I noticed the pills can’t even be bought in Europe, I don’t know what the problem is. My blood count also improved. I had problems with very low iron levels in my blood which also affected fatigue, but as I said Solgar VM75 formula saved me and I recommend it to anyone with similar problems.

393616b5-3f1d-48a3-b984-fd86f47c3e91
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The company that makes Solgar has been around a long time. They make the best products and I have been using them for years. They are made in the US also. There is a huge list of ingredients showing the vitamins and minerals listed on the bottle. You only take 1 tablet daily. They are a good size bottle with 90 tablets and a good value for the money. They are fresh with good potency, and come well packaged from the company and with iHerb also!! Shipping was fast as usual. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on May 24, 2022

LS! Solgar is my favorite brand. And this VM-75 flagship is my favorite multivitamin for 22 years now. The formula did not change the last 22 years and I am happy with that. I am only missing the vitamin K. The VM-75 helps me to exercise three hours daily.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very good. I tried it and I feel I have more energy even in the evening. Should be a very good product. The size is a little bit big but it is ok, you can take it with a big glass of water. There is a lot of vitamins and the serving is practical since it is only one daily.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I really have so much confidence in this brand and this are the best multivitamins for me on the market. Happy to buy them here on Iherb for such good price, in my country for this price I get only 60 pills so 3x cheaper. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

So satisfied from this brand, it's a wise to choice to take chelated minerals or chelated Vitamines because our body can absorb it more than the other forms od minerals or vitamines. After taking it and of course with a healthy diet I felt a way better. You need just to break it before taking it just to avoid the complication of swallowing because the tablet is really hard to swallow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

excellent to increase immune system, kidney patients should consult nephrologist for this product before start and always watch your body while taking like swelling on the feet or face.

One a day it saves me time to open a few boxes every morning. It has everything in it, but also dyes the urine a strong yellow

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent product and quality! Love the size (180 tablets) so I don’t have to worry for half a year to be left out of stock and I love the ingredients (all necessery vitamins in one place with sufficient daily dosage).