HR

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

So happy to find this Folate as Metafolin in stock, and delivered so promptly from iHerb during these pandemic times when we're all trying more "supplements," vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidant foods to help boost our health and immune systems. I like vegan tablets when it comes to any supplements I have to take.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My wife loves the quality ingredients found in this folic acid supplement. The size is just right and there is no niacin flush. It gives her energy and a hop in her step on a daily bases. Highly recommended for women who are thinking about or are currently pregnant! It's great!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Solgar is my number 1 brand for the supplements. Always hight quality, high potency and good price. Metafolin is not available in my country, so of course I ordered it from Iherbs. After genetic test, I found out that my body doesn't have the necessary enzymes for folic acid. So by taking the natural form of the folic acid, you are bypassing the defective enzyme and providing the body with active folate that it can use right away.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This product was not available in my country when my wife should have start to use it. So we had to order from my friends in the neighbor countries, which was no good. So we heard from a friend for this site iherb, and thank god for that. Ever since we are ordering regularly because the price is also very acceptable, the products are well packed and they arrive as listed in the order, or much sooner.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Fast shipping. high-quality packaging. the jar is small in size. odorless tablets. the tablets are small in size. convenient to drink. good composition. I like

d3e41f6f-3711-440e-8cf1-f19144c1ce1b
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I used to take Metafolin from Solgar brand however the one that I ordered in Europe. I took it for 3 months and everything was good. Few months later, I ordered this Metafolin from the same brand here and had some itchy weird reaction on my skin..I don’t know if it’s my personal body reaction or it has smth to do with the production. Besides that, I got suggested this folic acid from my gynecologist and heard only good reviews about it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the Solgar brand. It is hard to find folate (which is more easily absorbed than folic acid). The product comes in glass jars which are nice. Great price on a high quality...I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

All iHerb supplements can be trusted. They do the research and only carry good brands. This is my 'go to' place for buying my supplements and I have never been disappointed. It also gives me peace of mind because they care enough to only sell quality supplements.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

excellent version of the ingredient, great dosage, tiny pill to swallow, i love the Solgar glass jar, not as full as it could be (it looks like it could easily contain 150 tablets or jar size decreased), how packaged it is by iherb. no particular taste

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a bio-active form of Folate. Folate as an important role in methylation, supports heart health, the nervous system and the formation of healthy red blood cells.