HR

wingardium
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I've been a regular codeine user in the past. Though I stopped them a very long time ago my mood didn't bounce back to the way it was prior to that. I've read that opiates can deplete endorphin and that DLPA might help bring them back to optimal level.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I think these are good quality, hard to tell if it made any difference, but that's because I'm not sure I needed it. The product is good. From what I've read and found, it's better to make sure you're eating enough protein every day. But if you can't, then amino acids can be helpful.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on May 31, 2021

I got this for a man friend who cries very easily. He is very emotionally sensitive and this is very difficult for him. After using the DLPA his oversensitivity has greatly improved. His brain does not make enough endorphins. Exercise definitely helps but this helps him additionally. He is very happy with the results!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm willing to buy it again. It's a good product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The DLPA helps my husband to sleep. After years of night shift and a very active mind

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Been using it for a month, it improved my mood and overall well-being

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Fasr delivery, very competitive pricing. My new one stop for supplements!

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Great to boost dopamine levels in the brain. Good source of D and L formations. Ideal supplement for anyone lacking in this potent happy chemical

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I tried it for depression and didn't feel anything.i raise the amount up to 3 pilles a day.but still nothing.