HR

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent! there's no one like Solgar

Solgar obviously know what they are doing because each of their products that I own is just a whole another level compared to others. I was thrilled to find out that they have a CHEWABLE CALCIUM, a truly great product. I do recommend not to bite it, but rather use it as a candy :) Worth every penny, would highly recommend

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is my favorite calcium supplement to take. The taste is great, it's not too sweet, ingredients are simple, quality is excellent, and it's chewable. I am not a big fan of swallowing a bunch of supplements pills so having the chewable Solgar calcium for my daily calcium needs is a huge bonus. :)

Solgar is good brand. And ingredients always very original. Age define For adults calcium chealte waffers packaging is very very good Beneficial. For Bone efficiency. Always will buy taste is good for calcium deficiency can combine with d3 good supplement quality is best

44a11e65-73c1-408f-83ed-f704e7c51bc6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

A good option if you need a chewable calcium supplement. The vanilla flavor is mild and does not have an overpowering taste, but there is a chalky texture that is common in chewable vitamins. It is packaged in a glass jar so it’s a little less plastic in the world and the cap is a screw top aluminum. I don’t think it’s difficult to twist open, but maybe someone with motor skill issue would struggle with that motion daily. Overall, it’s a great product if you’re in need of a chewable calcium that doesn’t break the bank.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I've just found these chewable calcium wafers and love the taste. I have been on the look out for calcium supplements that don't have Vitamin D in them as I already use the Vitamin D3 gel tabs. Finally got these and am very happy with them.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It tastes nice, mild vanilla. I noticed white spot on my Children nails. They said it was because lack of calcium. Deficit kind of. So I bought this, thinking 1 tablet per day is enough due to 500mg calcium. And yess it works. The white spot gone.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've been using this product for several years. Solger is a high quality company, and its so much easier to chew these wafers than try to swallow giant capsules.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I was happy to find that these helped my teeth after just a couple of weeks of taking them. They have a pretty good taste too.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

So far, I am happy with this purchase. I was looking for a chewable instead of the large pills. Tastes good. I have tried the liquid calcium but prefer these.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

They are easy to take. I am still having a hard time in taking calcium. I know it is good for my bones but I still get constipated with them, so there they sit on my shelf