HR

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
ممتاز!

this company has a high quality products.. and this one is very good you will feel the difference in a few days in your whole body... i take it for my mother she has a kidney failure and she needs to maintain the calcium at certain limit …with all calcium she used to take in large quantities up to 9 pills a day. Still her calcium goes down,, but with this product and oyster shell ingredient she takes only 2 a day and her calcium is normal again and feels better

The role of calcium in the human body is invaluable, especially for women of climatic age. Problems such as osteoporosis and diseases of the heart and nervous system are associated with its deficiency. A very high-quality and effective supplement from the Solgar company. Easy to swallow. Has no scent and taste.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My doctor recommended only the Oyster Shell Calcium which is hard to find. But the Solgar has done well for me with no side effects. iHerb was a new supplier of this product for me and the customer service was excellent. I will be back for more, I'm sure.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I like for high quantity in 1 pack. Also good quality and very very quick shipping. In accordance my doctor opinion it’s very proportional and good ingredients. It’s also compatible for my age 78.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very nice price Amzing difference Nice product Amazing purchase Great ingredients Wow quality Lives long Nice age Big calcium Nuce package Benefit Bone Improvement Supplement Combination Deficiency Taste

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a great oyster based calcium but they are really big to swallow. I crush them up and mix with applesauce. Calcium normally upsets my stomach but this one did not.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

99% of the available food supplements on the market are only worthy of the sewer as they are not clinically human double blind trialled and ineffective. Natural food supplement manufacturers thrive and take advantage on your weaknesses and hopes, draining your finances with biased fiction, no scientific data, no positive outcomes. Drugs or medicine are effective as they have undergone clinical trials. This is one of the few supplements that will put you back on the healthy track again...

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I finished one bottle of this calcium. This is good but the caplets a little bit big for me.

9d6d3e4b-86cd-4083-b4ad-5d0c1eee2850
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great source of the real calcium if you know what I mean!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like this brand. I have already bought a lot of everything from this brand. And I’m going to buy more. Thanks.