HR

Posted on Oct 10, 2021
Excellent

I really like these & find them decent to help immunity. They don't have much smell or taste, unlike some beta glucans, and I expect being Solgar they're of superior quality than some other brands. They're also consistently at a good price from iHerb, even with VAT added they often work out cheaper from here than from UK stores.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This gem is great for immunity protection and improvement of overall energy level. I am using this variant as well as Beta glucan & Elderberry immune complex because both are great quality. Usually I take one month break after using two bottles.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Beta glucans affect blood cholesterol levels. They also have immunomodulatory, antidiabetic, infectious properties, they're good for the digestive system and might have a certain effect on cancer. I take them to support immunity, normalize intestinal microflora and for high cholesterol. It has helped reduce this considerably and to a safer level. They are easy to swallow, & good value for money. It's affordable beta-glucans from a reliable brand. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take beta glucans for 3 years to support my immune system and choose only this brand. Delivery is fast. Quality is great, size a little bit big but ok. Will use it for many years. And recommend to everyone. The only problem is the glass of the packaging, we can order 2kg for year and its heavy.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Supporting the immune system to fight bacterial infections. My father -in-law is taking this supplements and it helps him alot. Highly recommended by our doctor.

715faee2-7213-47bd-a148-35f1de1bc7e8
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Arrived pretty fast and it was packaged well! These Beta Glucans work best for me. I take them throughout the colder months to boost my immune system which I used to have trouble with few years back.

LE
Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Beta-glucan was isolated in 1968 from the cell wall of yeast - Saccharomyces Cerevisiae. There are two forms of glucan, and they depend on the source from which they originate - the insoluble form is isolated from yeast, while the soluble (1,3 / 1,4 beta-glucan ) isolated from mushrooms (shiitake, reishi, maitake) and cereals (oats and barley). In addition to solubility, there is a difference in the possibility of application, mechanism of action and biological activity. The most active form is 1.3 / 1.6 beta-glucan. In the body, beta-glucan stimulates the formation of bone marrow, and thus the production of leukocytes and platelets. It activates macrophages - cells that stimulate immune activity. It has been proven that beta-glucan can naturally and safely activate our immunity: Used against high cholesterol, diabetes, in cancer, to strengthen immunity, in chronic fatigue, radiation and chemotherapy and for all types of infectious diseases.

99e10e40-1812-4561-9f9c-d96d75428f16
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My immune system has visibly improved since taking this supplement. My whole family also takes it and they are very satisfied. It is important to us that the product is also vegan. Excellent!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the first time I have heard and tried the Beta Glucans. My friend recommended me, at first I was sceptical about this product, but I was wrong. Now, I use it daily. I also recommended it to my friends and family members.