HR

Marisa Falconi
Posted on Aug 9, 2021
Excellent

Great quality and form with minimal fillers in the product, which is important for great health. It started working within 3 days and I noticed a big difference in the balance of my emotional well-being. I recommend it to all my friends who experience depression (after talking with their health care providers, of course).

270cf8d9-58a5-47a5-ac0d-ba4e8f09b86e
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i can honestly say that this supplement is what turned me into a morning person, gave me the ability to have a full night sleep, to relax and wake up ready to kick off my day, needs around 5 days till you start seeing a difference, but once you do... wow. highly recommended, reordering again, one of the best brands and combinations of 5htp in the market.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The label is gold- real gold- well not real gold but it looks cool! Hang on! There's capsules in it as well- what a bonus! So happy. I reckon half my emails are people I've paid begging for approval - such doubt- such low self esteem in retailing these days- poor loves- you doing a great job! I've been buying this for years - it works!

It works. It helps me relax and improve my mood. I sleep and rest much better. Solgar is a great brand. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The doctor prescribed me antidepressants that made me feel bad. I replaced them with this product and the result was amazing. This product works with constant use, therefore. be patient. But it works!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I chose this supplement, as I usually trust Solgar. Excellent combination of Vitamin B, magnesium and 5-HTP, helps you fall asleep and improves mood.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Took it for depression. Helps with my sleep. I had bad dreams almost every night before I took this. Somehow it stopped few days after I started taking this.Wouldn't say it lifted my mood but I feel more calm and at peace. I take it occasionally now.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Excellent quality but no coupons 😔 Good size.. 5 Htp benefits is helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, no stress anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. Non gmo ingredients.. Excellent packaging

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I had 50 mg version before from which I took 2 at a time. So, I bought this 100 mg version...to my surprise, I don t see the same effect and I cannot understand...Still, I will continue to take the hole jar maybe I will see more results

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This product provides natural-source 5-HTP that is peak X-free. 90 capsules 💊 Highly recommended 👍🏽 😀

a7150595-45ba-42e1-b87f-d7ad8dfd5309