HR

LoveCat
Posted on May 20, 2022
Easy to use.

easy to use, taste ok, but it's on the dry side if you follow the pack's recipe, so I add more sauce for my taste.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This taco spice is probably the best I have ever tried. It is a bit spicy so I would suggest the mild one (which I also love) for young kids.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good flavor, a little bit spicy but not too much

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The taste is nice. It is flavorful. I’ll be buying again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

perfect for family taco night! everyone always loves this, has a nice little spicy kick

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

started using these packets for our taco nights - delicious and easy to use! a little spicy but my kids like them too

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Such good flavor with no unwanted ingredients!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great value for how many you get

Posted on Mar 17, 2015

This seasoning is a quality product and I would recommend it. You do get a good flavor from adding this seasoning to your cooking. On the other hand, I feel it is "missing something," which may simply be more heat, greater spiciness. I read a few of the other reviews and thought this product would be a safer choice (= not too hot) than the related Simply Organic product "Spicy Taco Seasoning." If you are looking for something spicy, you might try the latter; while this seasoning is good, it is mild at best.