HR

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

720584ed-b703-48fc-9a43-7ec351ee5bc9
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this brand for all my seasoning. One time I forgot to buy the oregano one and just bought a random one in store. It was so bad. And of course I needed to buy this as soon as possibles. The taste and quality of it is the best. I use it mostly for my Greek salad and it’s amazing.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I always add this to my fish dish - maybe too much! - and it gives such a nice aroma. This is one of the herbs that I always have on my shelf.

d1d9feee-fbf8-446f-a05a-6337bd021171
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality. The way I use it is I add it to my homemade spaghetti sauce and it tastes so good. Once, I switched to another brand because it was on sale and regretted doing so because it was bitter. I like the aroma, it is very inviting. I also like the glass jar, the size is perfect and it stays very fresh.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. The oregano smells amazing!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have used different brands' oregano in the past but Simply Organic is the best. First of all, with cheaper brands the color fades pretty quickly. It dries out and the color becomes almost grayish green in a month or so. And the smell isn't strong with some other brands. But Simply Organic Oregano smells strong and the color never changes after opening. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great quality oregano. We use it for spaghetti and other Italian dishes. It provides a great kick to our dishes. The package is great. The quantity is good too. The size is just enough for us to use occasionally on Italian dishes. It's good for focaccia bread. It tastes really good.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The quality and taste of Simply Organic's herbs and spices is very good. I like the fact that this oregano has not been treated with any pesticides and that it is sold in a glass bottle. IMO, superior dried herbs make for much tastier gourmet dishes. The price is very reasonable too.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I ran out of my oregano and was lucky to find it on iHerb. Amazing price for a high quality product that is used most, if not every, day of the week to cook. At stores, this retails for about $4-$5. I love that I can get it cheaper on here and delivered to my door.