HR

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent! Ear wax removal kit

I bought it for my husband who severe for remove his ear wax. Initially use this product is satisfied, after 5 minutes drop the product, the earwax expelled from ears

375dd874-01bf-4ad1-a095-d74d6efa11c7

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very easy to use and comes with everything you need in the package. Size is as advertised and benefits, in my case, left me feeling much better. This is great value if you need something effective. High-quality composition, and makes you feel safe with frequent use. Similasan is certainly the way to go!

Mituketa
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

If the ear still feels blocked after using these drops, call a doctor for an exam. If you try OTC earwax softeners, it is imperative to know that you don’t have a punctured (perforated) eardrum prior to using the product. If you have a punctured eardrum and put softeners in the ear it may cause a middle ear infection (otitis media). Similarly, simply washing the ear with a punctured eardrum may start an infection. If you are uncertain whether or not you have a hole in your eardrum, consult a health-care professional.

714ee262-b360-46a0-a521-82b22df75ad0
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I can hear! Love this. Been using Qtip for YEARS and now realising how harsh it was. Good quality. Size that will last you forever. Good packaging.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used this product ever day for a week and now I can hear so much better! It works so well in cleaning out your ears. The scent of the drops is good. The quality is high. the drops are easy to use as well as the ball syringe.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It is traditional remedies without peroxide. Something worth to try. I wil use this on my kid's ear, coz he doesn't allow anyone to clean his ear.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item expire in 4yrs, long expiry date . Took less than a week to arrive . All in good condition. Thank you seller

baa83add-7140-411b-a8fd-a9cd445e32fd
0773e9a2-3a9e-4c09-90aa-13e4a5ad65fe
Posted on May 31, 2021

I had bought this product because I had started having issues with hearing. I could see I have a lot of ear wax, but I couldn't clean it. This product helped a lot. At first, I didn't feel it did much, but on the second day my ears just "popped".

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I bought this for my husband, for years he has had problems with ear wax, the only thing that has worked, and he's tried a lot of things, was going to the Dr. for ear wax removal. My husband said Similasan worked great! He is able to hear better, and his ear 'popped' and that hasn't happened in years. He is very happy with the product and will continue to use it in the future.