HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have suffered from eye infections, pink eye and a red eye infection and allergy eye itchiness to the point I didn't know what to do I went to my optometrist and he gave steroid eye drops that did not help. I looked up the ingredients and the fact that the first ingredient is made from a honeybee (apis mellica) and the second ingredient euphorasia is the eyebright flower It is my 3rd day with these similasan eye drops and it is really clearing up. I like that I can put these drops in my eyes as often as is necessary. so happy this is going away

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

These eyedrops saved me! I've had blurry vision, sensitivity to light, and allergy eyes for the last month and could not get relief with anything. Got back on these eye drops and it has cleared up the majority of my issues. Thought I'd have to go to an eye doctor before I remembered these eye drops!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The only homeopathy eyes drop on the market that I trust and have used for decades. As I age my eyes are drier and itchy from seasonal allergies. Find immediate relief , and improvement for the high quality composition of natural ingredients. Package in a glass amber bottle, with silicone tube to squeeze exactly the amount needed for maximum benefit.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Similasan makes great homepathic products. I've purchased them for years now. This Allergy one gives great relief & soothes my eyes. The pollen has been especially bad this year & these are awesome! With the bottle being glass, they are packaged nicely. Being homeopathic, it has great ingredients. I didn't realize how many chemicals were in mainstream eyedrops & medicines until i did some research. Homeopathic is much better for our bodies & eyes! These last quite awhile, especially with my using them a few times daily presently. They do not burn at all, just very comforting to my eyrs & they wash out all the pollen as well. (Most times, their boxes have a coupon inside for future use too which is helpful.) Enjoy your day. 🌻

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

good quality homeopathy that is fast relief , I like that there was improvement that has benefit my eye allergies . I like that this is easy to use and package is secure, no concern with this product having side effects, composition of ingredients works well and will keep using , I would recommend .

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My husband has a very itchy, dry eyes. Been seeing doctor got better awhile but the amount of routine to keep the eyes stay away from itch just crazy. I found this eyes drop by luck through iherb. A simple routine wipe the eye plus this eyes drop, help his dry itchy eyes so much and very soothing. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These eye drops help against itchy eye due to allergies very well. The one time vials come handy for on the go. Also I prefer these over the bottle because after bottle has been opened it has a short shelf live while the vials get opened only one at a time.

Posted on May 16, 2022

So glad to have found this for allergy season. These eye drops really seem to help without the chemicals regular eye drops that tend to dry ones eyes.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great eye drop for dry/itchy eyes. I have used several different brands but I find this one the best of them all.