HR

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Excellent sea buckthorn!

the package quality and ingredients are good and the tablet size is easy to swallow. there is no taste and i read that sea buckthorn is an antioxidant and superfood and is good for skin and diet especially now i am going through menopause and is good for our age . this superfood benefits my health a great deal!

02bf0110-047b-443c-a1a7-8384c7870d8c
Posted on May 17, 2022

For me, this is the best sea buckthorn supplement. I also had a liquid, but it oxidizes very quickly - it should be used within 30-40 days. Strong rejuvenating supplement - slows down aging, incl. on the skin, the formation of wrinkles, moisturizes the skin. It contains carotenoids and therefore one of its benefits for my eyes, eyesight, and also acts on dry eyes due to the use of a computer. Works very well for hair loss and constipation - normalizes bowel function. I take 2 capsules a day. I recommend !!! The package is enough for 60 days. I take it with fatty vitamins - omega 3, astaxanthin, CoQ10. Whatever I say, there will be little for this superfood and its universal action as an antioxidant!!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I definitely feel an improvement ever since I've started taking this. I took it because my kitty was dry after a few months of taking birth control. I take two every morning and the first day, my eyes started watering like crazy. After two days, I felt it down there. Crazy how fast this worked. Definitely recommend it for those willing to try something different with the hopes of improvement.

Posted on May 2, 2022

You rarely, if ever, see a product containing Omega 7. One wonderful source of this is seabuckthorn oil. Essential fatty acids, of which omegas are an example, are key to the structure of every cell wall in the body. Lots of heart benefits, lowered blood pressure, lower triglyceride numbers, and an aid in boosting your immunity are but a few of the reasons to take them. Additionally, if you are unable to take fish oil, this is an excellent alternative with at least the same benefits.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am a long time asthmatic who also happens to be a somewhat vain woman. I tried these years ago to keep my skin nice. After taking them in the morning I went about my day and then on to bed. I laid down and as I fell asleep I tiik a big sigh, I felt a strangely cold sensation under the base of my ribs! This was rather disturbing at first. Then I realized that cold was room air entering where I was unaccustomed to going. I was using my entire lung and expanding it fully for the first time that I could remember. Then I realized that the Sea Buckthorn oil improved mucosa, like that tissue that lines the lung. My asthma has been under control with these oil pearls since. Oh and my skin is pretty darn good for my advanced age too! Thanks for a fantastic product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Aloha🌸! Awesome Wholesome Natural product from Earth🌎. I've replaced Astaxanthin with Sea Buckthorn🍒 Oil. Does wonders🌈 for the Body!!! Amazing Fruit, for it goes along rocky shorelines and in High Altitude mountian⛰areas. Surviving these HARSH climates forces the plants🍒to develop ADAPTOGENIC qualities. Every part of the plant is NUTRITIOUS, including the leaves🌿and bark. It contains OMEGAS 3,6,7, (better then fish) & 9, PLUS Vitamin E. BENEFITS are: 1. Liver Support, 2. Cardiovascular support, 3. Sking brightening, 4. Immunity BOOST, 5. Health Inflammtion response. Your Body is Your Temple🦋, take Great care of it. ENJOY🙃!!! Namaste🙏

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
2043

This Supplement is my favourite oil blend. Seabuckthorn is great benefits for skin , liver , heart , gut , eyes and health. It's superfood and nutrients , antioxidants , anti - aging and immune support. First, i can see the results with my skin it's smooth and hydration. I trust this brand to make awesome supplement with great ingredients from seabuckthorn not only supplement but skincare (oil) as well. This brand is great quality of Seabuckthorn. Easy to take and i happy to taking it. The taste and scent is okay for me. I suggest it, you should try it. 💖💖

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I take it together with Omega 3 to recover my general conditions. This is by far the best omega 7 I could find - it has among the highest concentration, organic, no additives… There are cheaper options from other brands, but this omega to my opinion provides the best quality/price ratio.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This has long been known to be beneficial to our heart, liver, eyes, stomach,etc. Its benefit has been discovered and cultivated in the orient for more than a thousand years. Very famous nutritional supplement for our overall health. I m confident that it will help boost my immune system at this trying time of our lives.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients.