HR

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The silicone tubes were my prior favorite. The tubes, on the other hand, take up some space in the nose, restricting airflow slightly. These stretch the nostrils outward without putting pressure on the sensitive septum or restricting airflow. They come in a two-pack; I used the first one nightly for almost 6 months until it started to clog up my nose. We'll see if the second one lasts as long as the first. It's a fantastic offer. Great quality and the size really suits me.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

These simple devices are really magic for improving your nasal airway, if you have difficulty breathing through your nose in bed at night. They’re easy to use, have no side effects, and each one lasts for many weeks. They’re also good value, at least if bought through iHerb.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I bought this for me and my boyfriend. He has nasal valve collapse and this helps him sleep at night and to breathe better during his workouts. The material (ingredient) is a nice sturdy silicone and it springs the nostrils out for better breathing. The quality is nice but the size is to big for me. Would recommend for people with larger noses.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I just ordered for first time, and for the beginning it feels uncomfortable until you get used to it. I believe it is different experience for everyone in particular, for the people who like to sleep in different positions, sometimes in the morning when you will wake up you will have to look for the device in your bed sheets ( at list this what I am doing sometimes).

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best for my sleep. Can't sleep without it. Have tried other brands but this one is the best as others were too uncomfortable and some were painful.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This has been really helpful They’re easy to use, have no side effects, and each one lasts for many week I have been using Nozovent for years It guarantees a snore free sleep experience

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

These things are massive and were quite hard to place accurately in my nose! Maybe its just me :) Once placed they do work....just not for people that sleep on their front :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I got these for my husband and they worked pretty well and he said they were comfortable. After a few weeks they seem to kind of lost their effectiveness.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It doesn't work for us 100%, but there's an improvement in the loudness of snoring. but very uncomfortable to wear, the parts you insert inside nostrils are large. It tends to slip out during night.