HR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I had a hard time finding this small size toothbrush that's good for those with weak gums or prone to gum disease as I usually pick one up in Japan called Systema, but couldn't visit due to the pandemic so I was delighted to find it here on iherb.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

loved this toothbrush! at first I thought it's way too small and rough but after trying for the first time I fell in love with it and ordered 3 more ☺️ It's of perfect firmness and size for me. It doesn't scratch my gums as other toothbrushes do. But I feel it fits a great cleaning job! Absolutely recommend for those who experience gum problems.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

A wonderful toothbrush, at first it is unusual that the bristles are shorter than conventional brushes, but then you get used to it. But she perfectly reaches the distant teeth. The handle is comfortable and pleasant to hold. After using this brush, the gums began to bleed noticeably less. Cleans well and doesn't irritate.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I like quality and the size and the feel of this toothbrush, it cleaned my sensitive teeth gently. the package was easier to open then most packages.I use twice daily and like the benefit of the composition of the brush being soft yet firm enough to clean effectively ! I would recommend.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

it’s not as soft as I expected but I like the small head. it’s too firm to massage gum for me but it’s definitely good for daily use.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

my gums are really sensitive, and this brush is great because of it's soft bristles and small head size. I'm happy with my purchase!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I used it day and night. The size of the head is enough to clean the teeth and gums thoroughly as it is gentle to gums

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Fine. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This adult toothbrush is great if you have a small mouth... Which I do. That is why I bought it. If you are looking for that then it would be good. However the brush head is very stiff like. So not flexible at all. Which I felt didn't clean my teeth quite as well as the previous more flexible one I was using. The toothbrush was good quality and felt strong.