HR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
My favorite soap!

I’ve used Sappo Hill almond soap for years now. I have sensitive skin other soaps would make me cheeks break out in a rash. This soap is soothing and gentle, keeps my face looking clean and healthy. In fact, people compliment me on my complexion. The scent is so pleasant. I usually have to use fragrance-free products but this one doesn’t bother me. The store where I used to buy Sappo Hill stopped carrying it but at least I can find it online. I’m not sure what I would use instead. Love that there is minimal packaging.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love the almond scent on these soap bars, it smells really pleasant and relaxing! The price is very reasonable and each bar is quite large so it lasts quite a while. I've been using it daily and I find it quite nicely moisturizing. Although it doesn't lather up as much as typical shower gels, it feels very cleansing and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. It works nicely to help manage my dry skin!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Oh my gosh this has such an amazing scent. I have used this for about a week and I can already tell the difference in my skin. I love the packaging and how you can order a bundle. I have sensitive skin and it is so gentle. My arms have been really dry lately and I already can tell this soap is improving it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this soap it's ideal for sensitive skin,it'll not dry your skin. I love the soft almond smell. I’ll buy again!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Smells like almonds and leaves my skin leaving clean and refreshed sappo hill is the soap ive used for years and i wont go back to the others soaps.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Have been using this soap for years, quality is great and great value too! Will keep buying it! But the price is up a lot hope iherb will lower the price

What a smell!!! Excellent soap, I can 100% recommend for those of you who’re as sick of using conventional soaps as me)

4c81067a-6bdc-4f32-add2-981a48e91460
6c7662ae-405f-4ef5-ae06-7df8f9e63cfa
Posted on May 15, 2022

We love this soap and it’s mild fragrance. Love that the packaging is plastic free <3

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It smells so good. I like it so much. You can use it for any part of your body

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Authentic almond smell, not too strong. The soaps are smooth and the scent does not linger at all which is good.