HR

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was feeling like under the weather the other day, headache all day and fatigue. Started taking this one pill per 3 hours as per the recommended dosage. The next day I feel great and the headache was completely gone! Would recommend this at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms.

f5060363-20a0-43ab-8f7a-cf4938ff56e4

I have used this particular Sambucol product for over 10 years and it's my favorite. I learned years ago that an Israeli virologist discovered black elderberry's powers and developed this product. Other Sambuscus products just don't have the predictable strength of this. I stock up in fall and this is one of the handful of products I never allow myself to run out of. At the first sign of a cold which for me is a slight sore throat I take this and the cold never develops. If I wait a bit too long I may have to take 2.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My family is unfortunately infected with the new coronavirus. They feel a sore throat, like a cut. We look for something to fight them. But most lozenges for sore throat have sugars that draw their cough more seriously. Finally, I found this. My family told me they feel better after taking this and it won't make them cough. I am glad that I can buy this for my family.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have 2 sons and if one catches a flu or cold, it usually passes on the other. I started taking these elberberry products (this one for myself and a kids softmelt for my sons) whenever one of my sons is sick, and the sickness never gets around to me. So I'm happy with the result. The tablet is small and dissolves quickly. I like how it just has some fruity flavor and not too sweet.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Australian version worked 100% during covid when my kid living with me was positive. Gave her for fast recovery and i took for protection against covid. I am negative. Not sure about this US version as I bought it before the pandemic and could not tell if really strengthen my immunity.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

~This is a MUST HAVE in everyones' winter "arsenal" against colds & flu! It's fast acting and the one I reach for when I am feeling sick. The packaging is great~especially when you are feeling bad! Just pop one out and under the tongue it goes! It tastes pleasant too! The highest quality ingredients!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This was a life saver the other month when my 8yo started showing signs of getting the flu (low-grade fever). We took the tablets in conjunction with the syrup and her symptoms were minor and lasted only a couple days. She was back to normal without ever getting full-blown sick. I attribute it to the power of elderberry. When taking the tablets out, be careful not to break the tablet by popping them from the plastic side. They won't complete implode, but you may have a crumbly mess. Better to be gentle and cut the foil open with your nail and gently peel it back. My daughter likes the taste and doesn't mind taking her medicine.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is the best medication for cold & flu and most effective and fast relief when taken at early onset of cold/flu symtoms. Its soothing slight minty and subtle pleasant sweetness slowly dissolves in my mouth, is very comforting for my angry throat, runny/blocked nose.

37975844-322f-4c6d-92f8-38a17860a7a6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for all ages as prescribed.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love having these around for colds and flu. I found them especially helpful for cold relief. They taste good, so keep them out of reach as kids, as they may try to eat them like candy. They are a good quality product, but if you have a virus, they may not help you improve or feel better. They are intended more for common flus and colds.