HR

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Excellent! Love it

First time trying this for myself to boost my immune system. Black elderberry is very good to support that. Love all the natural ingredients. good quality products. I like the berry taste.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Have purchased this multiple times. Used it as a preventative measure if I feel I'm almost under the weather but not sick yet. Good elderberry taste too.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Black elderberry is very good for immune support. Tried this for my kids, as they do not like syrup, but still they refuse to take them :(

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Really helps with the flu. Got better very quickly after taking once there is onset of symptoms. Need to keep some around all the time!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Taste great and is convenient to bring it along inside the bag. The most important the product contains only natural ingredients and is vegan friendly. Definitely a good quality supplement for regular consumption. Item received in good condition and well packed.

Sambucol Black Elderberry tablets are a delicious way to bolster the immune system (at least I think so, these taste great to me!) In addition to a healthy diet. I am officially switching to these from normal vitamin C vitamins, so these are now a permanent addition to my well-being arsenal. I had an Elderberry tree where I used to live, and every summer I would climb into its branches and eat the fruit all day. The taste of these tablets bring me back to that time, so they're a real nostalgia trip for me for sure. Give these a try because I think you'll love them!

5fa8442a-f372-4028-ae38-8534186e2148
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

My family love this. Taste is so good. Good antioxidants product that helps to support better immunity. Easy tablets form. Good product!

50136fdb-0189-403a-8d8a-4d692bda5113
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I very like Sambucol products, but this one liked less. Something wrong with its taste. I ordered it once and I think we even didn't finish the pack.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

my family and I love these! it's helped to keep thr flu and colds away! Will order again

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I keep stocking up on this cause it has boosted my immune system from getting sick when everyone else around me was sick.