HR

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good product, pretty nice light smell but I can’t really identify what scent it is. It doesn’t smell as strong as HEM incense sticks do. However I would say it’s a good thing as you can use these with a closed window. I guess they are good quality as my head doesn’t hurt after these, unlike some of the HEM incense sticks.

f21a4ca9-861a-4b97-a4a2-c1316d489389
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These have such a soothing scent to them. I love to use them in the morning while having a cup of tea with music on. I don't know if it is just nostalgia but they always leave me feeling happy, peaceful, calm. Packaging was good and arrived intact. I was worried due to its strong scent, there would be some transfer but luckily none of my other products were impacted.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product is great. Always emits a perfect amount of aroma. Nag Champa is my go to when I need time to myself. I have a friend who turned me onto nag Champa and he said the only brand to purchase is Agarbatti. The 15 gram box is perfect when you need to fill an order to get to free shipping.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product is great. Always emits a perfect amount of aroma. Nag Champa is my go to when i need time to myself. I have a friend who turned me onto nag Champa and he said the only brand to purchase is Agarbatti. The 100 gram box last a while and the sticks do not lose their potency.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've always loved this brand. The scent is one of my favourites and I use it to make the room smell nice and use it as an insect repeller. The smell is quite strong but I can tell the difference between natural (like this one) ones and ones that are full of chemicals. One stick lasts about 20 mins ish (I think) and once is enough for a day for me. I like to burn especially when I come out of the shower so that my hair is still wet (when the hair is wet, it absorbs the smell more) and my hair smells like this incense the next day!

Posted on May 4, 2022

The scent is a little different to the nag champa that I’m used to. Sweeter? More floral? Slightly less woody? I can’t put my finger on it. It’s definitely still nag champa… but not quite nag champa. Like if nag champa was a pokémon, this is a nag champa Ditto. I’ll keep buying it because chucking in some incense while I’m already ordering vitamins etc is the easiest path, but I will also continue to feel briefly, mildly tortured each time light a stick, knowing I may never work out what the difference actually is. Lights easily.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love sitting outside and lighting a candle and incense daily. It's a favorite daily ritual. I think I would enjoy nearly any kind of scented incense, so it isn't the scent per se that I like about this brand. I do like that each stick is amply loaded with incense powder. I like that there is a bit of the stick without incense at the bottom, where I poke it into a small bowl of sand. Each stick burns for about half an hour (never timed it... ) I've not burned it inside, I'd rather keep the inside air free of smoke.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Ah i love the scent! I try to include this in my morning routine by burning 1 stick every morning to start the day and love it! I place this right by my window so it doesn't smoke up too much in the room and the scent lingers throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Ol' faithful. I like the smell, and have been using it for years. You do need to open a door or window, as with Indian incense, it produces quite a bit of smoke. Bought the 15g package, as the 100g was out of stock at the time, but the larger packaging is better value of course.