HR

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I had the chance to travel to Japan just before the pandemic started (I am from Canada), and I filled my suitcases with many beauty products to bring back home. I got a little bit addicted, and I was looking for many products online. I am so happy that IHerb have Japanese products to sell. I love all Rosette products. This one is exfoliating the skin gently, and my skin seems smoother after.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i tried to use AHA and BHA and PHA but this thing wins the lottery for me guys this thing is amazing you can see the dead skin cells coming out like crazy ,the most important thing is that you have to know how to use it. i use this exfoliant after taking a hot shower when my face is pretty steamed . i just apply and rub then small bits of dead skin cells show up and the more you massage the more you get rid of them. if you used it and the product remained white on your skin that means you haven't used it properly like i told becuse the dead skin cells and dirt within your pores will come out gray or skin toned ! i will definitely repurchase becuse the quality and the size of the product are perfect and more than you expect for the amount you pay

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have tried 3 brands and this, by far is the best because of 2 qualities: smoothness it leaves on the skin and gentleness. It doesn't leave my face dry, considering this is a soft-peeling product. It is very gentle to the face. It only peels off your dry skin! I've tried other brand that kind of peels the first layer of the face if done excessively. I recommend this for sensitive skin. Feels like it's not working? Keep on rubbing! It takes a while to see the first few dry skin to peel off. Do not put so much. apply a thin layer and just add little by little. TIP: Use it on your underarms! Works wonders. 😉

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I should say first that this is more of an exfoilator than a cleanser. I actually prefer using this on clean dry skin. This contains two gentle chemical exfoiliants lactic and malic acids that exfoilate your skin without the burning or peeling that accompanies stronger peels. Using daily can cause sensitivity for me, so I use this no more than 2-3 times a week. My skin seems to respond better to these gel and exfoiliating toners as exfoilants over scrubs, face brushes, cloths, etc.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

add15147-6614-46e9-9ded-0b152ac8c6d7
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this stuff is amazing, best peeling for sensitive skin. Do not use it as the package says, put it on a slightly damp skin, not wet, and rub with your finger until flakes appear. Then move onto the next area (chin,forehead, etc).

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Cleansing power is not harsh, definitely on mild side. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate mine at all. Great for daily cleansing.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I like this Japanese product. Smells nice and exfoliates well. After a day’s work my face needs to feel refreshed and make up free. It does an amazing job and does not harm your skin. I have recommended this to my family and friends.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this product is Okey not a great peeler but it cleanes and is hydrating. you won't notice much of a difference besides the hydration

bbd4e7a8-0413-404d-a4b7-7c9a14fc6ef2
Zuleika83
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Clear gel turns white when rubbed. Can be quite watery initially.