HR

Posted on May 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

3fdb1b59-c97c-4860-a293-4594a6e453ba
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I tried the four types of this cleansing paste, this one (pink) is the best. It cleanses well without drying. It rinses off easily and doesn't leave residue. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1913

Admirable. I really like the discounts and promotions. Goods of high quality. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is good in winter. it's very to wash off. I use it twice a day and it's not drying. The smell is good too.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Rosette are a long-standing brand producing inexpensive skin care solutions that are wildly popular in Japan. I was thrilled when I saw iherb stocking them alongside with all the Korean skincare - I used to order those cleansing foams from Japan directly, which I don't have to do anymore with iherb giving better delivery rates and faster speed. There're several varieties of this foam available, with "Lift" actually being my least favorite - it is amazing, I just prefer the other two. It is very economic, since it produces lots of foam even without using a foaming cushion/sponge/whatever else. It has very delicate fragrance, and leaves my skin feeling pampered and refreshed. It's a great make-up remover too (I cleanse with wet wipes, or mycelar water first though.) I would love iherb to bring more of Japanese products because I feel those are often overlooked, and if you are serious about your skin, there're lots of gems coming out of Japan that combine both great visual improvement, and complex, holistic approach to skin health.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

This is a great product that is underrated. It has no fragrance but takes away all the dirt and impurities from your skin. I just bought my second facewash. It lasts for a long time as you only need a little amount of product to clean your face. Great to use as a second product if you double cleanse with an oil or a balm cleanser.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's a wonderful way to unwind. My skin isn't dry at all.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I wash my face twice a day with this face wash.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I use it twice a week, after cleansing paste the face is tightened a little bit, so I think this is not for daily use. Good if you have oily or combination skin. About the dry skin, I could use something else. This is a never-ending cleansing paste, seems that one tube is for 1 year consuming :)))

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I first bought this when travelling around japan and was obsessed with how good it made my skin in such a short period of time. Works amazingly well without needing to use too much at a time, I’d recommend it to anyone.