HR

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This product is flawless and a little goes a long way. I was hesitant to purchase because looking at tge reviews i didnt see any one with my skin colour. I however decided to try it and i was pleasantly suprised. I also bought primer and the results are flawless. Get your today, wont regret it!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The color is a perfect match to meet my skin tone. The size is reasonable for the price. I've used Rimmel for years and one main benefit is that it does not clog skin at all and is age defying. The coverage and texture go on matte and does not cause too much of a shine but allows the skin to look natural and smooth. Highly recommend this quality product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The quality is super 😍, The coverage is amazing and it’s smooth and soft on the skin, Doesn’t smudge, Really amazing quality for the price. Will definitely buy it again

Posted on May 27, 2022

I haven’t used this before and even though I have dry skin, it didn’t make me look dry. It has a mousse like texture and for the price, wasn’t bad.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product is amazing. One of the best & favorite brands that are really good & affordable. Highly recommend 👍

56a6b978-8b62-4535-9444-6ea241c6fe29
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good price and perfect quality. It’s full cover and long lasting not damage skin and it’s perfect color.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is not the first time I put this This foundation and I really like it has full coverage and it’s so cheap

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

i order little dark shade but otherwise quality is good size is perfect overall too good

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I Really love it!! I ve been using it for the last 2 months Really happy Highly recommended