HR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 2, 2021
One of the best mascaras I have ever tried!

I have rather long lashes, and some mascaras don't really make them stand out. But this one makes sure my lashes are enhanced and look voluminous. I usually apply 2-3 layers for every day look, but 4-5 for party look! Each time I apply 4-5 layers I get compliments and questions about what kind of mascara I'm using! I would recommend it for both long and shot lashes, as it can make both stand out and in case of application of several layers can create a false lash effect too! I have attached a photo where I have tried to create a false lash effect. If my review was helpful please like it! Thanks!

43d8cf40-934f-49a2-9f51-05dcdcc570e2
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

the scent is amazing the size is large the use is pretty the quality is very good the age is fit the package is good quality the benefits are amazing thr composition is super the hair is pretty the sclap is a bit different but the its good sclap and amaaaaaaaaazing the sensitive is much better the moisture is moisturise

9b76a39e-95b8-4c0e-be7a-3c278c040ba2
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Perfect quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

this is one of the best mascaras ive tried so far. very fast delivery. the only downside is that it transfers a little on the lower lid. the color is amazing, looks like lash extensions. no scent,it is really easy to use and apply. it makes my lashes pop out

Posted on May 20, 2022

This was my first time trying this and i like the results so far … it stayed on all day and didnt melt … i was able to easily clean it with my regular makeup remover

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is my fave but disappeared in local drugstores. So happy to find it here. Better than some I have tried at twice or three times the price. Deep color saturation, doesn't flake, stays on till you wash it off. Layers without clumping.

First time used. dark black color and give volume.l loved and recommend. sure l will buy another

954fdab2-da3e-407a-8d2f-7e9879a93b31
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Good quality, creates gorgeous lashes!!!! It is cold outside, so I sometimes have tears in my eyes, it didn't resist, may be it is just a coincidence, hopefully.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Superb mascara! The best I have ever tried in my life and I have tried a lot, both budget and luxurious options. I have short, straight lashes. Always craved that full curled effect but was never able to achieve it. This mascara seems to do the trick with just one coating!