HR

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This complex is perfect for high stress times and for periods of poor sleep. I can take it during the day when feeling anxious, jittery or stressed and it really calms my nervous system. it's great for insomnia too. Take 2 at night about an hour before bed and calms the head chatter. I love the blend of B vitamins, lemon balm, passion flower, lavender, holy basil and ashwagandha!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I found this formula a few years ago, and am so glad I tried it. The past two years it has saved me from so many bad effects of anxiety. I take it in the morning, and it works in a short time; the effects last most the day for me. I was having trouble falling and staying asleep, and taking one capsule 2-3 hours before bed has made a difference as well. I also use flower essences for calming the mind - this formula calms the body and the mind.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I think this is an amazing product and it works very well calming my mind helping me having easy days and enhancing my work productivity as well as my relationships outside work... thank you!

5f7d46ff-519f-4cac-b0bd-23b850b5b955
Posted on May 10, 2022

Best supplement for Anxiety and to help get a restful night's sleep. It doesn't make you drowsy during the day. It helps to focus and feel at ease. Best product ever.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

this product is a must for every one who suffer from anxiety really bring back my breath. i dont know what are they putting inside,bot it definitely calms my mind

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My hisband has been taking these for years on a need-to basis since he quit smoking. They really help him to calm down and feel better during high stress situations.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great product! Felt the difference in few days only. Less stress and feeling cool. And It’s herbal. I highly recommend.

cf8690b3-f71a-4962-8b35-b32c14add9de
Fateeme
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This has a really good effect to relieve my stress and keeps me calm . The only issue is with the warning written that it may be contaminated with lead

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Nothing has ever helped my anxiety as well as this has

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This company is the best, i use it when i feel stressed or anxious , really good and no chemicals