HR

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

this is always a repeat order due to its effectiveness on relieving itchy and sore throat. i always use it in suppressing cough. after taking throat feels soothe and great bonus that its herbal. the taste is great the size is just right and i love that it is individually packaged

be936f4c-a2b7-48ee-b08b-e18b97694c85
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like the Green Tea flavor and mild eucalyptus in these Ricola drops. The effective benefits are twofold , it soothes your throat and unclogs any mild chest or nasal congestion with tasting gross. Love all of Ricola Drops especially the Lemon Mint. Great for regular use. The package is a great value and just the right size. The wrappers make it easy to pop in your pocket.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Purchased these for my husband. He used to use the lemon sugar free, but has switched over to these since he prefers the taste. Only wish there were more drops in the bag or there was an option to buy a larger bag since he goes through them pretty quickly.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Quality candy! Natural composition! Suitable even for people with allergies. I buy for my mother, she is a teacher and often faces dry throat. It works!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My favourite candy to eat when I'm craving something sweet. Love that it's sugar free which makes me less guilty to eat it. The packaging is great too with each of the candies individually wrapped. extremely good value for the price.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Always trust the brand’s quality. Nice minty taste, although I was expecting a strong hint of green tea. Package is good as each is individually wrapped. It always helps sooth any discomfort of throat and also helps refresh your breath. Many uses and sugar free!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Thanks Ricola for making a delicious sugar free throat drop. Green tea is also helps sore throat and lungs - so that's great too. Good stuff.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My family have bought these wonderful drops for years. We all love how effective all the Ricola drops are and these taste the best so it's our go to. I make sure to order extra every fall for our winter illness kit.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I ordered this lozenges because I already tried some Ricola products. I especially like green tea with echinacea lozenges because they are sugar free and really help me with my throat.