HR

Sophia
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I love this Reviva Labs Elastin and DMAE night creme: it makes my skin feeling more tight and plumped immediately. It has a very light scent, it is easily absorbed and it is really a pleasure for me to use. I have combination, sensitive, mature skin and this cream seems to suit me perfectly! I apply as the last step in my night time skin care routine, after cleansing, toning and on top of my night serums. It is great value for money considering the quality of its ingredient and its immediate effect. I am looking forward to see further improvements to my complexion over the next weeks of constant use. I also use the DMAE serum from Reviva Labs which is also great to make my skin look tighter. I definitely recommend. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have tried a lot of Reviva products, this cream fits me the best! Not too light or too heavy, this is my second jar.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a rich (night) cream, at least I would rather use it at night. It contains actives as well as natural origin ingredients, and luckily - no fragrance added!! Also - I'm very happy to find a cream with elastine at this pricetag.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Bought it for my mother who is at her 60s so it suits her dry skin. It seems a bit thick so it’s only for night time use

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

I love this cream! Twice a week, I also apply this cream to my face and neck in the daytime. I noticed skin improvement within 30 days along my jawline, cheeks, and sides of my mouth, which continue to improve as time goes on. I look much younger than 56!

Posted on Sep 14, 2020

Found this dreamy velvety cream glides on with such smoothness and the softness and texture of my skin feels radiant, As it penetrates my skin it feels like there is a firmness in the cream that makes my skin glow, I have been using this cream for a few months and I feel I have got results, I'm often told I look ten years younger, I don't have lines and I think this creme has helped me to achieve this over time, we are all different and our results may not be the same, but this creme is worth a try as it is reasonably priced and contains no parabens or nasty chemicals, luv the info below the product before I purchase.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality product and great value for money. I just didn't notice any difference so I'm not sure it's the best product for me.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great night cream, smells nice, and works to keep skin looking young. Have used Reviva products for years and the quality standards remain true.