HR

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
The best

In short .. this is the vitamin that change my life !!! From the inside you feel younger & stronger .. Knees pain killer Morning pain gone Since that this capsules from reservage is part of my life forever P.s. somehow the booster is better than the ultra booster 🥰

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Honestly I couldn’t be happier. Everyone has been telling me how amazing my skin looks since taking these. It looks more hydrated and also glowing.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

It provides me with three ingredients that I can get once, which is helpful for my skin and joints. It also has the anti-oxidant effect of resveratrol to delay aging, which is really great.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Super fast delivery and well packaged. I hope it works well after taking the doses and will repeat for sure if good efficacy

4bcff8ae-2a61-4fa5-a7a6-51eb0e67df5d
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

It has now been a full 17 days since I started taking Collagen Booster. I'm only taking 1 pill a day instead of the suggested 2 pills (this stuff isn't cheap). In about 7-9 days I noticed my nails feeling stronger. They have a harder sound when I tap them against the table, and only faint breakage if I'm handling something and not careful with my nails, which can be fixed by trimming and filing. I'm noticing that my skin looks less tired and more hydrated. I still have some fine lines on my forehead (too much frowning) but not as pronounced. My skin also appears brighter. Today I noticed that my hair feels less dry, which I didn't experience with the previous brand (I have a mix of white and natural dark brown hair). I'm hoping this will help increase hair growth as well.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Definitely superior quality. Just really pricey so not consistent with its use.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

comfortable to swallow. the result will be visible in a few months

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love it because I find my skin is smoother and not as dry as before.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Just started taking it, not sure if it does anything, but probably i need to take it for a little longer

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I love these product line! I am already noticing a change in my skin especially in my face. After being on a vegan diet for 6 months, im struggling to regain the volume of my skin. Definitely buying again!