Page 1 - Reviews - Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Women's Care Probiotic, 25 Billion Live Cultures, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
HR

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Top choice for middle-aged me! This women's specific product insures the right bacterial balance for my whole system. I find that keeping this on hand and taking every day also gives me extra benefit in avoiding yeast or urinary infections by insuring a healthy microbiome. Digestion is enhanced as well!

215b5937-b6fe-41f3-a20e-d02e99427e24
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love these! I went out on a limb and got these because I have endometriosis and my hormones are off causing me to have yeast infections and UTIS often. I can say I have been taking for almost two weeks and my yeast infection has not returned so I am sold! Previously after about a week it would try to creep back up but since I have been taking these it has not! I would highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I bought this after taking 3 different antibiotics for a UTI and have had no GI or yeast problems as I often do with antibiotics. It's highly rated, has good clinical data, is delayed-release and does not need to be refrigerated (although I do because I live in a hot, humid and polluted climate) so it's great for travel.

Posted on May 3, 2022

So far, so good. I struggle with candida and general digestion/gut irritation. This probiotic seems to be helping. I have not experienced any side effects (I have been taking it for a couple of weeks). There is a slight citrus taste, which I find pleasant. I would recommend it. The bottle package is easy to open and the labeling is easy to read.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I only need to take 1 pill every other day to stay regular whereas other brands I have tried I need to take 1 every day. I take it first thing in the morning before breakfast and see no bad side effects. I trust this brand. Will stock up when it is on sale

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have tried some brands of probiotic but this one is the one suitable for my need help my litle problem of urinary as well as the disgesty system. I also like its fresh smell of orange.. I would surely repeat the order.

30ec4eaa-4c49-487f-8f5e-4be1f689da20
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love the Renew Life Probiotics for women. Have taken for years and it helps keep my gut healthy. I never have a virus and I give credit to taking these probiotics

Posted on May 24, 2022

I was told a good probiotic can increase success of fertility treatments. I've started taking it and I hope it helps me like it has other ladies. It's a plus that this probiotics is specifically for women

Posted on May 2, 2022

Quality with probiotics is hard to pinpoint unless of course they remedy an existing condition, or stop one getting worse. I have not experienced any ill affects from this brand.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

If you don’t take a probiotic then you should. I take this at night & it has helped tremendously. I feel better overall. Renew Life can be a little pricey but worth it.