HR

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Really Delicious Honey! From Japan!

What can I say, Simply delicious. Totally in love. Contains pollen, propolis and honeycomb, that is very good for health, a pure honey. You can feel the purity of honey when eating. I like to eat it straight, a dessert spoon, or spread it on bread, or sweeten the smoothie. It really is a honey to fall in love and addict. This honey is especially delicious. Amazing quality. Glass container. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

a0e0d4dc-dafb-4be0-bbaf-0d17afbb0d9a
b4f97a0d-1e92-4590-a1ce-cd5c8e52ef94
e8b91bdf-8212-4da5-b04c-2a6ed1f2a419
b9909fd2-1fee-456d-bebd-009ee1728413
ab6ef9af-b564-4db1-a365-22d852af1c55

I am so glad to have found this Really Raw Honey on iHerb and have purchased this several times. Simply love it! This is high quality raw honey and is also very versatile to use. Can use it in beverages, oatmeals, health drink concoctions, or simply eaten neat. This honey tastes great too! Will definitely purchase again. If you find this review useful, I would be grateful if you could give a Thumbs Up and this would encourage me to submit more reviews on iHerb for my other purchases. Thank you so much and hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

2f59510b-2bc5-425d-8c35-a06a71b70070
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Repeated purchase. Always believed in buying honey in its most original form- raw. used to have more honey comb last time but it still has a reasonable amount of it. Hope that it can come in a bigger size - 5 pounds. it didn't leak so packaging was alright too. Dad likes it for its taste.

f46fc1d3-af61-4b9f-abcf-8a786056a750
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

1st time try, It really taste yummy! Like to chew it, it's soft enough to swollow it👍 personally find that honey purifica is better in taste & quality. Hope iherb sell honey purifica. Had done honey testing, honey purifica is much better to my surprise really raw honey seems not potent enough although taste yummy & have capping.

34cf1560-9b2e-491f-ac3d-91069a6b0a00
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Always have no stock ... sad... Love the taste, aroma and can eat it as it is... No honey means no beauty. Always order this brand because it is tasty. My daughter love it too. So am I. Glad that it is back again. Ordered this product constantly when have stocks. Finally they havr it again. Good and easy to mix unlike others. Some other brands taste funny. Worst, some can taste is fake honey. Reliable Brands for years..... If you have not try this, you may wants to try it. No regrets and I'm sure you will like it as i do. Quality compare to other brand in the market, ofcps tge qualities is above Excellant! Ingredients is genuine unlike those fake honey. I use it for a spoonful, sometimes mix with cold water or eat as it is.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This honey is excellent. It has bits of beeswax in it and from its consistency you can tell it is truly really raw. Have bought this multiple times and it goes very well with lemon. It can keep for a really long time, so you don’t have to worry about storing it for too long, and you can have it whenever you want.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have been looking for a high quality raw honey for a long time, but hadnt been satisfied until I bought this one. like the brand name says, this one trule is really raw honey. The quality is unquestionably good. So is the taste, although it is on the sweeter side. I use it in every breakfast with my pancake and butter.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

There is no honey like this one. I can't say why, but I first read years ago that this honey does not raise the blood sugar too much in sensitive people. I've had it on hand for over 15 years. Always so tasty, too. Expect it to be more solid and not fluid -- but eat with a spoon. Yummy!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is really unique with the coating on top. After chewing it in my mouth for a while I have to spit out some of the "stuff" however that is only on a little coating at the top of the jar.. once you get past that the honey is superb.. very creamy and excellent consistency. Not liquid but not solid either. It is not for everyone due to the stuff on top which not everyone might appreciate but its a small percentage of the entire jar. The rest tastes really fabulous!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This honey is amazing. Very lovely taste and it has so many benefits, nutrients and enzymes because it is raw. A little bit goes a long way for taste. I put in on peanut butter sandwiches, oatmeal, toast, etc. and try to eat it in it's delicious raw form. It's a decent size for the money.