HR

ksedeniussen
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Good

I was not expecting it to taste this sweet. I thought it was pure aloe Vera juice but it’s not. It’s got some fruit juice blend in it that makes it very sweet and great tasting. I would rather drink pure aloe Vera juice though because I am on a diet and I shouldn’t be drinking sweet fruit juices. But the aloe Vera is juice is great tasting! Just be aware, it’s not pure aloe Vera and it’s liquid and dark in color. It’s not thick.

9de4885b-d985-4922-9fc1-de30a014b7ee

The product has good ingredient with high quality which can benefit in many ways. My mother was taking raw aloe since she had allergic reaction to most of the medicines. I want her to try this product. She can have the nice taste of cherry and some fruits which makes it even easier to take.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

This has been a life saver for me, I have been on NEXIUM for well over a decade, I have spent a fortune looking for a natural alternative and nothing ever worked. They found polyps in my esophagus and said they were from using Nexium!! I instinctively knew Nexium was bad and I always felt sick, but the Nexium took away the pain, so I took it. Then I found this, added Life Extension Florassist strawberry chewables to it and I feel fantastic. I’ll NEVER take Nexium again! I take a serving in the a.m. and again before bed. I’m so thankful to be off Nexium and I feel better than I have in years, I think this is healing my digestive system. I hope it works for everyone reading this!!

Posted on Aug 24, 2020

I really like this product and if you read the label, you will see that it is loaded with nutrients. Normally, I just take the plain "Juice" from this company, but I also take this. Be careful about other companies. If you look inside the bottle, sometimes you can see the black stuff (mold?!?!) but I have never had this problem with Real Aloe.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

No chunks and great taste! The quality is clear in the extra energy that is on board.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The product has good ingredients of high quality which can benefit in many ways.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

My friend recommended this Aloe Vera Super Juice and the taste is very good. Simple ingredient and I love it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Really helps to lower acid. I drink it in the morning with some probiotics. I feel the difference if I don't order on time.. Also, the taste it great!

Posted on May 11, 2021

Never had aloe vera juice before. This is flavoured with some other ingredients so I thought I would gently work my way into aloe vera which I heard is good for detox and gut health. REALLY love this and will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

overall good product, however not very happy with the ingredients