HR

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
This is the best brand

I love this brand. Am a repeated buyer of this brand. Did some comparison. This brand has the least chemical in the ingredient list. The lesser the better. It totally sooth my eczema skin when it is dry and itchy. Is a life saver! f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

c6a2197e-1741-40d4-8e71-63c8fdab00de

This is amazing!!! I use this to shave my face with a little razor and omg it glides so smoothly, I used to always use oil to remove my peach fuzz but I always end up with sensitive skin, but this is different and way better, please give this a try, it does have a smell but aloe Vera has a smell and I completely forgive this product with it!!

f12abe4a-d5b2-43a4-adcb-53bd6b1852f8
4a315fe4-a1e4-4bc4-a7fb-f47d70036f98
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I didn’t believe the internet when it said to use this on curly hair, in place of other styling products. I’m spending hundreds of dollars a year on DevaCurl stuff so I figured even if it didn’t work well in my hair, I could use it on my skin. Honestly, it curls my hair better than the $50 styling creams and it’s sooooo much cheaper. It also seems to make it dry faster. I still have my DevaCurl stuff but this is definitely in the rotation for the foreseeable future.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have sensitive skin and use pure (or as close to pure) unscented aloe vera gel as I can get to keep my skin from getting irritated. This one comes in a good size squeeze tube. It works on my skin great and is always on my list for re-orders. At this price, it's a very good deal.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is my favorite aloe vera product and have been using it for years. I apply it as an after-sun care, or on burns while cooking. I add a few drops of essential oil and apply it to my hair after daily baths. It doesn't weigh my hair down and does not feel sticky, unlike other aloe vera products I've tried. There is no smell for those who are sensitive to that. Definitely a quality product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using just one tube of this Gelly for about a year now. Of course, I don't have any major sunburn issues or it would be gone sooner. I use it after I shave under arms and legs, also on my face at least once a week for healing and moisture. There isn't any major smell and the size of the package makes this a bargain. It is runny and I have to be careful when I squeeze the tube not to get too much. The feel is smooth, not grainy, and the benefits of being able to use a natural substance as often as I like is great. Overall, a good buy for your medicine/cosmetic shelf.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

My only complaint is the gelly doesn't come in a larger size. I use it for many different health and beauty uses and I like that the ingredients are simple and that it's local to me

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

What I like about this product: No scent. Very few natural ingredients. Great moisturizer. Not oily. I use it as a personal lubricant and it works great! Better than using all those other personal lubricantes that are full of chemicals. Will reorder and recommend.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's the most natural aloe vera jelly I've used. Though it's texture is waterly, skin absorbs it quickly without sticky feeling. Definitely will re-purchase.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I really appreciate the pure list of ingredients, and the low price for the large amount of product. I can’t wait to use it!!