HR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Favourite Hair Colour

The best quality henna colour I’ve ever used! So cheap for the size of the tub and each one lasts me about four applications and since the lid screws on it is easy to store and doesn’t go bad. The colour of so vibrant and looks super natural but doesn’t stain your scalp!The best part is it acts like a hair mask and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!

57f04764-b6ae-4b0c-9f8f-0892acbceec5
ef922dad-5d3c-4bff-8cce-8dcbe89c5ab1
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It leaves a beautiful color and covers my gray hair. It has the typical herbal scent of henna, but that's ok for me. I have used it after a couple of months of using ammonia-free hair dye, and also I have used ammonia-free hair dye after a couple of months of using this henna with no problem. It helps me prevent getting too dark color.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This henna is so easy to use! I have previously purchased henna from lush that sells theirs in big blocks that need a lot of work to get to a usable paste and are just terrible for washing out. The rainbow henna is so much better! Already in powder, nothing extra added, and so much easier to wash out, I used significantly less water washing this out and it made far less mess. The colour and condition of my hair after was better too, and all for a fifth of the price of Lush. It's also better for my sensitive scalp than Lush as there is nothing else added here. It does smell like matcha powder mixed with wet grass but that smell goes away. I have long thick hair that needs 1 full block from Lush. I needed 1 pot of Rainbow henna. Great value.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it gives you wonderful red shades , depending also from your starting haircolor. Very good , pure quality. Keep it on minimum 2 hours. Wash it out. Next day you can wash your hair with shampoo and use a good conditioner. I have beautiful healthy long hairs and use only henna. Happy with it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Bright, it’s over 3 weeks now and the rich copper red is still strong on my light brown hair. Leaves hair very smooth and shiny. I left it on for longer than suggested and kept my head warm as I think the heat is used to help transfer the colour. It’s does smell quite herbal but don’t be afraid of it. I love the result!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have dark ash blonde (well, really it looks more gray) hair with about 10% grays in it. However, I’m really not fond of the gray tone, and was looking to cover my grays and eliminate the cool tones in my hair. I was hoping for a nice warm brown with golden or caramel highlights. I had colored my hair light blonde for decades, but decided I wanted to use something more natural and less damaging to my hair. I chose the light brown henna thinking it would be closest in depth of color to my own. After washing my hair and rinsing it with apple cider vinegar, I mixed the henna with boiling water and 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and applied it. I have short hair, and it wasn’t too difficult. I covered it with a plastic cap, and went out in the sun for several minutes to heat it up, then wrapped it with a towel and left it on my hair for a total of one hour.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this henna! I've tried a few brands but this one is my favorite. It's a great value for the amount you get and the scent isn't bad. My hair is light brown and now it's a very natural-looking red and sooo shiney and moisturized!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I switched to using this Henna after destroying my hair from many many years of coloring chemically. I did lots of research on Henna. Some like this product. Some dont. But i think if mixed with the correct liquids (coffee to lessen the red and olive oil for deep conditioning), it does a wonderful job. I will continue to purchase this product again and again. Because of my switch to this, my hair is much healthier. It is shiny and less brittle and much more manageable.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Did a much better job for bleached hair than the toner! Loved it. I mix it with olaplex, oil (olive) and some conditioner and let it sit for a couple hours

45ca8a6e-1fb6-4a7c-a01a-a0cc7b78a0fb
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Please be aware henna won't work with black hairs but it can color grey (in red) perfectly. I have applied henna hair dye for 2 years and reordered it many times.

2eb52396-8539-4c78-8d58-7face49d1248