HR

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I was looking for the safest non-chemical option to dye my hair, and this was first one on the list. Also, the cheapest price on iHerb than anywhere else. Absolutely loved the color, intense brown, looks very natural, no red tones as most henna based hair dyes whould do. Definitely highly recommend it!

04c3e1b2-8de1-437b-ad38-65ef8e730946
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My first time ever using henna. My hair is light grey … almost white. I Used with Apple cider vinegar and strong coffee. Instead of brown ( I bought Medium brown) I am now a ginger. Not what I wanted but kind of like it, even though no one else seems to. Oh well.

e8360173-482e-49e5-a538-4463cb43d10d
e40e8f40-c6ea-4c0e-9f50-01ab1d109c85
683ef71e-4f91-484e-8e56-b01be11e00f1
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

My hair is very dark so it barely changed its colour, but it did give it a slightly more saturated look. On the first week with the henna my hair was the softest it's ever been. I didn't even wash my hair with conditioner. It looked gorgeous and felt very soft. It was a bit more difficult to brush than usual, though. After the first wash the effect wore off a bit then after the second wash my hair got back to normal. It didn't give me the long-term effect I was hoping for, but it was nice while it lasted. One thing I didn't like is how it made my hair smell like a barn. On the first two days it was very strong, then it quickly dissipated over the next few days.

0e7b00ae-c368-4ed7-82de-6e08bcafdc02
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have been using henna for years. The henna powder that I used in the past tend to be drying for my hair. This Rainbow Research Henna is good. It softens my hair and is not drying. Henna powder stains only hair. It does not stain the skin. On the skin, it can be removed after a few washes with soap.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I followed the instructions, used concentrated coffee for "darker" results. Applied two times, for three hours each one. I only got the "old gold"tone on greys. They must adapt use for greys. I will try to mix it with black henna, I expect to reach darker tones. Tnx for like.

148fdd4b-0074-4c5f-a42b-22e23f6659b3
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I am using Henna for about 25 years now. I started in Germany and had to find a replacement when I moved to the States. This product is great! I always get the color right, never strays to far, what is important to me because I start with the whole head, next 2 times just roots and back to the whole head. I also freeze the leftovers

Posted on May 30, 2022

I mixed the medium brown with the dark brown and as my hair used to be red (now mostly grey) it came up a dark reddish brown. It was tricky to apply, it went on like mud, and my daughter gagged at the smell, although it didn't bother me much. I haven't used henna before but this was way better than my expectations. The grey is covered and it didn't stain my skin either. I can highly recommend this product.