HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Like this color !!

The scent is good. I have used it twice already . The quality is high . I have bought 2 packages different color. The size is not big , however enough for 2 times using it for hair. For sensitive scalp. Moisturize the hair. You can use it in any age . All the benefits ! Good for coloring

c069b912-b073-40b6-b72c-d4e54732efee
80f22539-5504-4354-b87c-654c4f2f1df7
Posted on May 4, 2022

It's a smaller size than I thought, and light weight. Very messy process. Mixed with coffee and olive oil. After using it- it smells strongly like green tea for me, smell goes away after maybe 3rd or 4th wash. My hair has a ginger (orange) tint to it rather than red. I like it a lot though, has a copper tint. I DO RECCOMEND USING OLIVE OIL IN THE HENNA, IT WILL DRY YOUR HAIR OTHERWISE. Thank you and good luck!

b0dea985-a266-4aba-adcf-4f3931fd5619
9206414c-f672-4956-9740-fedb2b3c4c82
Posted on May 22, 2022

Very nice line of henna, totalllllly natural, orginal scent of hennaaa which i adore , one bottle for one use l, i added vinegar and coffee with olive oil “, let it set for 2 hrs , and let it on my hair for 2 more hrs, Result in nice red shade, white hair turns bright red, I think I need 2nd try

Posted on May 17, 2022

This henna gives the deepest shade of burgundy, all my greys are perfectly covered. Use on shampooed and towel-dried hair. I mixed the juice of 1 lemon to cover the greys near the roots. I mixed a tablespoon of olive oil for the rest of the hair for deep conditioning.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this product because not only does it colour my hair but it conditions it so well! I also suffer from dandruff and have noticed a significant difference of flakiness which I don’t need to worry about anymore! For those conferences about the smell, I would say that it’s slightly strong but will wear off after a couple of wash.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I had previously used lush caca marron and the colour of this product is very similar but it’s cheaper and much easier to apply, I’m converted. It doesn’t tell you specifically how much to use so as a rough guide I have medium thickness hair to my mid back and used half a container for one application.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This henna is so affordable, creates AWESOME results and is very easy to use. I've tried other popular henna including lushs. (Comes as brick you have to crush it has so many extra add ins, yuck) and nothing else comes close to rainbow henna. This one was sooo simple to use.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My hair is naturally a dirty dusty blond almost brown color and I’ve been using this on my hair for years to add more life to my hair. And I love it. You can decide what you want to mix it with depending on how dark you want it to be, I usually make mine with coffee cause I want it darker. It’s always a little more orangey the first few days but with a wash or two it mellows out the color to what I like. It’s kinda permanent, I never got it fully out but that’s why I like it cause I know it’s good for my hair too. And it smells funny, kinda like matcha, it comes as a green powder and looks like mud when you mix it, but to me that all just means I’m putting something natural in my hair that’s treating it too in a good way.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Top notch product! I’ve been using this brand and this color for 8 years and it never disappoints. It does “bleed” for a few days, so I recommend dark clothing. And sleep on an old pillow case, too. It’s the best non-toxic color that I’ve ever tried!