HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is a good quality henna. I like to prepare it and let it sit overnight before using it and find that improves color adherence. I have brown hair with a lot of gray. I like to mix this blonde henna with brown henna. The result is a rich brown with blonde highlights where my gray is.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

If you are looking for product to cover greys go for permanent color or highlights. This henna is true to its label... Hair conditioner: I buy regularly and use it to improve hair quality. I used to use darker tones but then I found out I actually don't mind my greys. I rather have beautiful hair then damaged from constant coloring and I have done that! This is to me best henna for it contents Chamomile with its benefits to hair skin and henna plant that improves hair growth and structure. My hair is normally fine, dull and greasy within couple days. This product improves all of it. My husband always thinks I went to hairdresser when I applied lol😁 stay gorgeous, keep taking care of yourself, love yourself!!! Best wishes to all of you💕

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Loved it! I have dark brown hair! It lightened up a bit i mix blonde with light brown henna and leave it up to 3 hours and wash it with shampoo and i'm amazed. It dried my hair though which is normal. Henna dries up your hair in general you just need to moisturize it after that by applying oil to ur hair and wash it the next day. But at the end i'm amazed😍😍😍

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is by far the BEST henna you can use on your hair. I have been hennaing my hair for YEARS and this is the best. To give you an idea how long I have been hennaing my hair, I used to use a brand called Hennalucent and then they quit making it. I was devastated. But this stuff does the trick. I mix 1/2 and 1/2 of this and Strawberry Blonde and it is absolutely the best shade for me. The Blonde tones down the Strawberry a bit.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the scent is just henna LOL the composition is good and if you have bright hair it will really benefit you for brightening it even more.. good size and last about 4 uses if you have shorter hair. high quality product, and cute package but doesn't t fell like it moisturizes the hair.

It's making my henna easier cause in my opinion it doesn't need a long time to put in addition its scent is not bad the quality is super great I use it with water and put it on my hair for 45 minutes only for me I had no sensitivity if you have a dry hair adding oil like olive oil can moisturize your hair, if you found this benefit please like 🛑😔

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I love how it make My hair lighter my original hair color is brown What i did not like that it make my hair dry I put 3 spoon from the henna with 2 spoon yougret and water and 2 spoon conditioner after 1 hour i put it on my hair and leave it for 3 hour and this is the result 🙂❤

ca7f3fb6-fa4f-48dc-b925-5ecd1036a158
Posted on May 13, 2022

This henna made my hair brownish I used it on the scalp and the ends of the hair ,It didn’t causes any sensitivity to me Although I added mayonnaise for moisture .The scent is herbal that sticks in the hair but I use a conditioner after that makes the smell vanish.I think this henna has a good quality but small size of packaging.Its still under trial to see the final results.plz like if that was helpful.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This color (blonde) lightened my hair, which is what I wanted, but it didn't do too much to cover my gray hair. I think I need to switch to a darker color for my roots.

63f06c99-d7e0-4d52-be62-e0b84ef3c7f6
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I've tried it twice now with two different recipes, none worked. not even a highlight. I have light brown hair, it is very thin and light so I'm avoiding chemicals. this product is all natural which i applause but it doesn't color the hair as it supposed to.