HR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Smell is magical. Hair is soft and dandruff free! Natural ingredients and adequate price. Shampoo did not cause allergies in children. Washes children's hair perfectly, we will continue to take it in the future.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A must buy for baby care, gentle and good for sensitive skin I have been buying it for 2 years now, and my baby's skin is still so soft, very good quality and packaging for easy usage.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Excellent smell. My daughter loves this shampoo so much that she ask me to buy again. Her hair becomes silky and smooth after using it for a week.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I liked it when my child was a baby, now he's three and I notice his hair and sculp become dry after I use it, so unfortunately I have to switch to something else.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

my son uses it since he was a primary school kid. he is an adult now and still using this brand.

18eee6b3-28f1-4f2a-b017-f9a8aaa0bdea
Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I really like the shampoo it smells nice (it does smell manly) it does not foam much but it cleans the hair well. I have sensitive skin on my head and it really helps me with itching on my scalp. Will keep ordering this one tried others but this is my favorite!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Depending on individual. Tried on my bot after reading many comments. It did not suit my little one. In the end, I had to finish it. Smell was good, was a light product. But it just did not suit my little one.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My daughter loved this shampoo. ... Easy to use and smells so good.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

That is really good! The flavour very nice My kids like to use