HR

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Big but worth it

Ok. The bad. They are large and do not have smooth edges. It takes some mental gymnastics for me to get them swallowed. Full disclosure: I don't like taking pills. Update: taking these with juice or food is much easier than with water. When drinking water the throat constricts naturally – I don’t know why. However, when consuming food or drinking juice or other drinks that are not water, the throat opens wide up and these things go down much easier. Read into it what you will. The good. at age 65 I need all the calcium I can get, and these miniature submarines are the most potent and natural I've found. I'll gladly deal with my little dislike of pills to take these things every day.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this supplement. Their magnesium supplement is also worth looking into if you desire more magnesium. less calcium than this specific supplement. Rainbow Light is a good high quality brand. I wish they put out different products like adrenal health formulas etc.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Rainbow light is my favorite brand! Their multivitamins and prenatal vitamins are amazing! It's a little bit more experience but if you think about it, it's less then a 1$ per day for a quality vitamins! Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been taking Rainbow Light’s Calcium w/ magnesium & vitamin D3 for many years and refuse to try another brand. 1 tablet is very concentrated so there is no need to take multiple tablets to get the same nutritional value as with some other brands.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Another Women's One. Some people may think the tablet too big, but I have no problem of swallowing it with a bit of water. As an aging female, I'll need this for the rest of my life. Thanks, Rainbow Light.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Have been using this brand for years. Best part? One per day. Many calcium supplements are 3-6 large tablets, per day. Rainbow Light is a great quality brand, I also use their multi vitamin for the same reason 1 X day.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is my 4th bottle from iHerb! The price is affordable and I like this because it provides just the right amount of calcium needed with just 1 tablet a day.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Like this product because it’s calcium and magnesium and D3 in a just one pill. Has no noticeable smell or taste. The pills are on a large side but I easily swallow them wit some water.

Sankoufa
Posted on May 22, 2022

I just bought it but i have hight hopes it will work wonders due to its composition. I can't wait to update my review when the magic happends